The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
"Regulars" don't like the MantaLab artwork (@Noodles close concept)
"Regulars" make fun at others here (with o without joking)
"Regulars" are essentially the forum (there should have being more activity from other people, but for some reason there isn't - oops :naughty:).

Coming back to the thead, I really like the artwork. Will try direct from MantaLab for sure.

"Regulars" don't like the MantaLab artwork (@Noodles close concept)
"Regulars" make fun at others here (with o without joking)
"Regulars" are essentially the forum (there should have being more activity from other people, but for some reason there isn't - oops :naughty:).

Coming back to the thead, I really like the artwork. Will try direct from MantaLab for sure.
Now you're getting the hang of it. Good on ya :thumbs:

there should have being more activity from other people, but for some reason there isn't
Ok I‘ll be brave enough to admit it:
Sometimes I‘m too lazy to log in (n)

On a serious note: I’m still a fairly new user and I‘ve never felt like others are trying to shut me down or don‘t want me in their club or whatever.
So I don‘t know what you are implying here?

@Chemartin_1 be like...
joke wtf GIF

:giggle:

I think most "regulars" to this forum would read that @tha_lunatic is clearly joking there, the "oops :naughty:" at the end is a bit of a giveaway even if you don't understand his admittedly weird sense of humour :coffee: which I can agree, is difficult to find funny sometimes. I often find myself just laughing at him not with him :LOL::naughty:

Agreed, the poor soul isn’t that funny but it’s usually worth a pat on the back for effort. Not even good effort but just effort. Just giving him a little push, a little cheer from the sidelines. Sometimes I feel like that parent who’s watching their kid play a sport and they’re not very good, infact there’s clearly something wrong but you put on that fake smile whilst knowing in the back of your head you will have to soon take your kid to a doctors to be mentally examined!

I think a lot of people find it easier to laugh at him instead of with him but the great thing about being online is it’s easy to mask that. The poor soul. He’ll get there one day... possibly... I doubt

Last edited:
What a joke
dude/dudette, there are some groups of good Ninja friends here who always mock each other. it's not meant to be taken seriously. :) if you're not aware of that, i can see why you might think people are being disrespectful. as a repressed Brit, i get it - that is, the desire to show companionship by ripping on each other. :LOL: although it is true that sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text. but there are not many genuine bad vibes directed at people, here - and the mods on this site actually do step in on the infrequent occasion that happens, unlike other places. peace. :thumbs:

No Worries All Is Good GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Agreed, the poor soul isn’t that funny but it’s usually worth a pat on the back for effort. Not even good effort but just effort. Just giving him a little push, a little cheer from the sidelines. Sometimes I feel like that parent who’s watching their kid play a sport and they’re not very good but you put on that fake smile whilst knowing in the back of your head you will have to soon take your kid to a doctors to be mentally examined!

I think a lot of people find it easier to laugh at him instead of with him but the great thing about being online is it’s easy to mask that. The poor soul. He’ll get there one day... possibly... I doubt
middlefinger-lipstick.gif

well, your work was crap all the time, but we were scared to tell you the truth. im glad you finally realized it by yourself.
oh, you mean the poster in general....oops :naughty:
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

And there is not a single soul thinking differently :naughty:
You both literally have the worst taste in films, so the fact you're not a fan of my concepts means I must be doing something right :happy:

This kind of comments makes the forum something to be scared of. Disrespectful.

I appreciate the @Noodles concepts, and I do like them all. I wish to see them all as official releases.
I think you should report him mate. Because I’ve heard from @Noodles and he’s incredibly upset. Like really bad!

He hasn’t showered and he won’t eat his toast! He doesn’t have butter on his toast though so it’s already hard to swallow (I’ve already said to him that he’s weird about that and it’s part of the problem of why his toast is so hard to swallow but he just won’t listen). He’s gone bananas mate

B. A. N. A. N. A. S

He’s also been spray painting all the mirrors in the house random colours and leaving just the eye holes and keeps shouting out he’s forgotten how to use a computer mouse. Proper freaky stuff

This kind of comments makes the forum something to be scared of. Disrespectful.

I appreciate the @Noodles concepts, and I do like them all. I wish to see them all as official releases.
Appreciate you having my back bro. Such a shame some people are so insecure and full of jealousy that they have to resort to bullying others to make themselves feel better. Thankfully I have thick skin and don't take such hateful comments to heart... but if that ever changes, then the ban button is only a click away :naughty:

Seriously, though... it's just a bit of banter between friends and they love my concepts really :D

I think you should report him mate. Because I’ve heard from @Noodles and he’s incredibly upset. Like really bad!

He hasn’t showered and he won’t eat his toast! He doesn’t have butter on his toast though so it’s already hard to swallow (I’ve already said to him that he’s weird about that and it’s part of the problem of why his toast is so hard to swallow but he just won’t listen). He’s gone bananas mate

B. A. N. A. N. A. S

He’s also been spray painting all the mirrors in the house random colours and leaving just the eye holes and keeps shouting out he’s forgotten how to use a computer mouse. Proper freaky stuff
I don't even toast my toast any more :ugh:

Appreciate you having my back bro. Such a shame some people are so insecure and full of jealousy that they have to resort to bullying others to make themselves feel better. Thankfully I have thick skin and don't take such hateful comments to heart... but if that ever changes, then the ban button is only a click away :naughty:
futurama-philip-j-fry.gif

Seriously, though... it's just a bit of banter between friends and they love my concepts really :D
who told you this lie :angry: such a monster :(