The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I like the 'yellow-orange' of the steel, thought so what SL is similar to the steelbook, better, than empty feeling DL, like Batman and Catwoman are models posing in an empty warehouse, with 1 prop placed next to them (car/bike). Plus that horrible feeling of holding sharp edged plastic, when it's lentis glued to both sides. So SL is fine for me. :D

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
I chickened out of the OC at the last minute because I thought I’d take a L.

Don’t really feel like there’s any bad versions in this set and I’m still wary the DL is going to be too dark.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Luckily I was able to order an OC directly. After I was recently empty here that went because my bill was canceled I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Reactions: Shark
I like the 'yellow-orange' of the steel, thought so what SL is similar to the steelbook, better, than empty feeling DL, like Batman and Catwoman are models posing in an empty warehouse, with 1 prop placed next to them (car/bike). Plus that horrible feeling of holding sharp edged plastic, when it's lentis glued to both sides. So SL is fine for me. :D
I grabbed a DL, but honestly think the SL might turn out to be the nicest one in hand. The DL might be unbelievably great, but both those images on lentis could also totally bomb.

What I realized is I had to wait a "queue" before PayPal pay. After a few seconds, I've been redirected to PayPal page.
First time that happeped to me.