The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
So even though it showed up in my purchases straight away, I've just been refunded for the DL. I guess that counts for nothing then....

How come others who only showed up in their purchases after an hr or so managed to keep theirs?

What a sh1t show. No wonder I never use GB's here.....

Compared to the group buy, does anyone know how quickly the Manta Lab shop usually sells out for things like this? I mean, if they have quantity of 1000 compared to the group buy quantity (didn't someone mentioned 20 per edition?), surely it would at least last a 10 minutes or so...enough for people who really want one to get one? Or is that just naivety?
I’ve heard it’s gone in under a minute usually. A lot of stock already gone to group buys like this. If you want one, be fast basically..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1
So even though it showed up in my purchases straight away, I've just been refunded for the DL. I guess that counts for nothing then....

How come others who only showed up in their purchases after an hr or so managed to keep theirs?

What a sh1t show. No wonder I never use GB's here.....

Are you not able to see the time of the transaction on the spreadsheet I posted? Purchases that are honored by quantity available are sorted by time of transaction/edition.

• Informative
Reactions: Jaxxx and Halo500
Compared to the group buy, does anyone know how quickly the Manta Lab shop usually sells out for things like this? I mean, if they have quantity of 1000 compared to the group buy quantity (didn't someone mentioned 20 per edition?), surely it would at least last a 10 minutes or so...enough for people who really want one to get one? Or is that just naivety?
It will be pure carnage on Manta Lab website -- literally can sell out in less than 2 minutes

Depending on the release it could be second to minutes, or longer. Most probably the DL and OC will sell out within a minute. The SL and FS might last a few minutes. Not many releases last 10 minutes anymore.

But if you’re logged in at Collectong’s site and ready to go when the release goes live, you should get one.

Reactions: Halo500
I’d just leave this guy in the salt mines. He wasn’t quick enough so is just lashing out to try and feel better :wtf:
Site was laggy alot of people had trouble getting the site to load, idk how fast the DL sold out but I am sure that was the first to go.
Sucks especially if you love the movie and miss out, been there before.:(

Depending on the release it could be second to minutes, or longer. Most probably the DL and OC will sell out within a minute. The SL and FS might last a few minutes. Not many releases last 10 minutes anymore.

But if you’re logged in at Collectong’s site and ready to go when the release goes live, you should get one.
I remember Interstellar and Bladerunner, I was there and I was ready...I swear less than a minute and it was gone.
No more going direct for me :)

To be honest, none of the slips really say wow to me. Safest bet was the DL.

owen wilson wow GIF

I'm wondering if I should even attempt to nab a DL from Collectong directly... as time has gone by I've grown to like the FS more than the SL.

Maybe it's better to avoid the DL altogether and get the FS to avoid missing out on all editions because of my stubbornness with the DL? :confused: