The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I remember Interstellar and Bladerunner, I was there and I was ready...I swear less than a minute and it was gone.
No more going direct for me :)
Yeah, they go so fast now. A lot of you were buying premiums before me. But i remember back when I started (my first was Manta’s brilliant Seven DL), it was a breeze to get on sites and direct order without having to sweat whether you’d get a copy.

I wonder if at some point - given the increasing demand - they will slightly raise their production runs. Adding, say, an additional 500 units still keeps the print runs low but would bring them more money. Guess that need to be balanced against the risk of a dud release that doesn’t sell out (which isn’t at play with this film).

@IRON MAN do you have anything to add here?

I did not OVERSELL. The system aka hidefninja.com which I do not own oversold due to whatever issues. I did my part and refund you and you are still complaining?

Nothing to add except it’s poor form to lash out at the GB host who’s basically doing a service to the community.

Aniv meant to coordinate with Wreck regarding changing the payment method to accept other forms - such as Apple Pay - which aren’t buggy but between each one’s schedule, it didn’t happen this time.

I understand it’s not ideal to miss out but you still have a shot at ordering direct and if you miss out, we’ll it’s just a piece of metal and paper, not the end of the world.

Good luck on the 24th.

My Full Slip was cancelled, at least I could secure a Lenticular Slip. Should have focused on the Full Slip first, but the Lenti refreshed earlier. :D I would have preferred the Full Slip, but happy that I managed to get at least the other one! Will go for it directly on Manta Lab.

Man, there were people on the list who haven‘t made it to the list because of like 3 seconds! THAT must be frustrating. :bored:

I think it’s poor form to say it’s only metal and paper when the money left that persons account. @BluSteel2012 and everyone else has every right to be annoyed and voice it.

GBs here are absolutely f**ked. Stop trying to make excuses and blame others. Not anivs fault either but it’s been a shambles here for some time in that respect. Own it. F**king glad I don’t join premium GBs here anymore.

Last edited:
My Full Slip was cancelled, at least I could secure a Lenticular Slip. Should have focused on the Full Slip first, but the Lenti refreshed earlier. :D I would have preferred the Full Slip, but happy that I managed to get at least the other one! Will go for it directly on Manta Lab.

Man, there were people on the list who haven‘t made it to the list because of like 3 seconds! THAT must be frustrating. :bored:
Missed the DL by 2 seconds haha. I don't blame any one person in particular at all. Refunds were very quick and simple at the least. Buying direct is just as difficult these days for the big releases. So, it's simply a supply and demand issue. Things getting more difficult is a good excuse to sell out of this game =) .

Sorry if this has been asked already but what's up with the pricing? It shows $98,207 for a OC. Obviously that's not right just wondering what's up. Thanks to all and by the way...
Happy Father's Day to any Daddy's in here.

So even though it showed up in my purchases straight away, I've just been refunded for the DL. I guess that counts for nothing then....

How come others who only showed up in their purchases after an hr or so managed to keep theirs?

What a sh1t show. No wonder I use others GB's

There fixed. :p

Look you weren't the only one! Like others were affected too and they're in same pool like you and not complaining!
But clearly it shows you only care about yourself...
Solution - Scalpbay for ppl like you.

How can he not only care about himself? He can’t see anyone else’s orders. He’s only going to speak for himself with his own order being cancelled.

And I bet others are fuming. But a little too scared to actually mention anything

The stupidity on some people blows my mind

Sorry if this has been asked already but what's up with the pricing? It shows $98,207 for a OC. Obviously that's not right just wondering what's up. Thanks to all and by the way...
Happy Father's Day to any Daddy's in here.
To stop anyone buying until the quantities can be nulled, as there's no allocation left.

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Maybe this is another kick toward old school GBs. Surely that’s easier. Shouldn’t of ever changed imo
Is that the one like Wreck did with Wonder Wonder Blufans?Is that how the Old Gbs went? If so I am all for it
He opened a thread and everyone who wanted a copy just said they wanted a copy and then he closed the thread when the amount was reached.
That was the most fun GB I ever joined, Laggy cause everyone and their moms was joining the Gb but still easy to get.
No more overselling etc win win

To stop anyone buying until the quantities can be nulled, as there's no allocation left.
Really? $98,207 seems like a bargain:shipped:

Is that the one like Wreck did with Wonder Wonder Blufans?Is that how the Old Gbs went? If so I am all for it
He opened a thread and everyone who wanted a copy just said they wanted a copy and then he closed the thread when the amount was reached.
That was the most fun GB I ever joined, Laggy cause everyone and their moms was joining the Gb but still easy to get.

I didn’t see that GB but yeah that’s it. And if it happens, duplicate names/posts are surely easier to deal with than over selling with actual payments

How can he not only care about himself? He can’t see anyone else’s orders. He’s only going to speak for himself with his own order being cancelled.

And I bet others are fuming. But a little too scared to actually mention anything

The stupidity on some people blows my mind
It’s not my place to tell anyone whether they should or should not be angry. I totally understand why some would be fuming.

I didn’t get one and personally I’m not mad about it, at all. I’ll try to buy one direct. If I get one, cool. If not, so be it. I’m more bummed about how rapidly the prices on these sets (and everything else, for that matter) are rising while my investments keep tanking. But I think I’m past the collecting phase of really caring if I miss out, which makes all of this less stressful.

Anyway, I appreciate that we can have the group buys on this site even if the system isn’t perfect.

serenity GIF

I'm not going to blame anyone as I do think you guys work really hard to get all of this set up. And it is very much appreciated!
I do think ppl should be allowed to voice their opinion's in a non threatening way.
If the GB's are going to stay this way, I do hope you guys will look into the issue that some folks are having to enter their name and address information before being able to submit the purchase. Because if it's only happening for some and not others than that is a huge disadvantage. @IRON MAN @Aniv

First! Chrome auto-filled the questionnaire. I wasn't able to get this thru other GBs, because when I'm early, tiered members squeeze me out. I wasn't at another GB when it went live. But once again @Aniv came through.

cat hugs GIF

The "ignore" button works on thread bombers.

walking away whatever GIF

Reactions: lactaidlai and Aniv
Why didn’t Manta do a larger print run? The Batman was guaranteed to be a mega seller.
Because it's a limited premium release... lol a 3K print run is pretty much manta's standard though. Only recent exception has been ZSJL, but that's only really down to x3 motherboxes.

Reactions: Halo500