The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Are the double lentis the only ones affected by this delivery snafu? Are GB copies unaffected or can they possibly end up being delivered to a nice old Tibetan lady up in the Himalayas, for example?
Only DL and GB copies shouldn't, as they haven't been sent yet and manta now know they've made a mistake lol plus, many GBs do hub shipping anyway, so voids the issue

I got a follow up email from Collectong asking me to confirm whether I had received this:

Dear Curtiss,

We hope you are well and thank you for your patience.

We checked the order shipped to your address (with a different name) delivered on August 30th.

Can you check if you have received a shipment from us?

Please let us know.

Thank you.

Collectong

After I replied, they thanked me for confirming with them so I guess I'm safe to open the Steelbook itself now haha.

Reactions: Rulocal
I got a follow up email from Collectong asking me to confirm whether I had received this:

After I replied, they thanked me for confirming with them so I guess I'm safe to open the Steelbook itself now haha.

Had a similar reply but alas mine hasn’t turned up

My original tracking number was last tracked today to the other side of London, and the new tracking number shows it went from London, to Leeds, then back to my local delivery office where it was supposedly delivered, but I got nothing!

If the names, addresses and tracking numbers are all jumbled up, how are they gonna know who’s is who’s and where?!?

Had a similar reply but alas mine hasn’t turned up

My original tracking number was last tracked today to the other side of London, and the new tracking number shows it went from London, to Leeds, then back to my local delivery office where it was supposedly delivered, but I got nothing!

If the names, addresses and tracking numbers are all jumbled up, how are they gonna know who’s is who’s and where?!?

Hi

When did you get a new tracking number? I asked for one but have heard nothing.

cheers

Hi

When did you get a new tracking number? I asked for one but have heard nothing.

cheers

They offered it up to me yesterday when I guess they’d reconciled the tracking number I should have been given in the first place, or the tracking number for the parcel that should have worked it’s way to me even if it was intended for someone else

Just to clarify it’s not a new tracking number for a new parcel they’ve sent as a replacement, I just think with all the mixups of names and addresses, the tracking number I originally received may not have been the right one in the first place and so this other one they’ve provided they believe to be related to a parcel that should be coming or should have already arrived to me, but unfortunately I haven’t got any parcel

They offered it up to me yesterday when I guess they’d reconciled the tracking number I should have been given in the first place, or the tracking number for the parcel that should have worked it’s way to me even if it was intended for someone else

Just to clarify it’s not a new tracking number for a new parcel they’ve sent as a replacement, I just think with all the mixups of names and addresses, the tracking number I originally received may not have been the right one in the first place and so this other one they’ve provided they believe to be related to a parcel that should be coming or should have already arrived to me, but unfortunately I haven’t got any parcel

Thanks

That is what I assumed and why asked them for my “correct” tracking number. I will give them to the weekend and contact them again. Cheers

Delayed again:

"Dear Customers,

Today, we were informed by our distributor that The Batman One Click edition will be postponed to the end of this month due to the problems with the color of the final product.

The One Click box turned out to be different in color compared to the final sample so they've decided to remake the boxes again.

We apologise for the delay with the shipment and we hope to ship them out as soon as we receive them.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Collectong"

One Clicks now delayed again. We won't see them until at least the end of the month/start of next.

Delayed again:

"Dear Customers,

Today, we were informed by our distributor that The Batman One Click edition will be postponed to the end of this month due to the problems with the color of the final product.

The One Click box turned out to be different in color compared to the final sample so they've decided to remake the boxes again.

We apologise for the delay with the shipment and we hope to ship them out as soon as we receive them.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Collectong"
I wonder how that internal conversation went:

Collectong: Fantastic, the OC boxes have arrived, lets have a look... oh dear, this is not good.
Supplier: Great, err.... what you mean this is not good?
Collectong: Well, you know how we wanted them in a specific shade of Red?
Supplier: Yes, we take pride in our colour blind manufacturing process, isn't it exactly what you ordered?
Collectong: Well, no, its in a specific shade of Green!
Supplier: Ah...

On a serious note, happy Collectong aren't compromising, and mistakes like this must cost a small fortune to someone.

I wonder how that internal conversation went:

Collectong: Fantastic, the OC boxes have arrived, lets have a look... oh dear, this is not good.
Supplier: Great, err.... what you mean this is not good?
Collectong: Well, you know how we wanted them in a specific shade of Red?
Supplier: Yes, we take pride in our colour blind manufacturing process, isn't it exactly what you ordered?
Collectong: Well, no, its in a specific shade of Green!
Supplier: Ah...

On a serious note, happy Collectong aren't compromising, and mistakes like this must cost a small fortune to someone.
I think the conversation went more along the lines of:
Collectong: Let's have a look at the OC boxes. Wrong shade of red. Not a surprise.
Supplier: Ok, right back they go. We know the drill.

Wow, what a mess. Another good reason to having switched to a single lenti then!
Mine arrived a while ago in UK, now waiting to receive it from a forwarder with other stuff.

If they said only the names got moved, then all packages should be delivered, except for the last on the list getting an extra copy, and the first not getting any.
I don't see a big problem.