The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo

You was wondering why UK not had the other steelbook edtions
It's now happening better late than never :rofl:

Or to late as lot has purchased these steelbooks from Italy and Germany already :LOL:
You are f**king joking! And the batarang is removable!

Oh well. Already own them now and this will cost a bomb. But looks cool.

Edit:
Just realised the whole plate is removable and not the actual batarang. It just has embossing and a metallic finish

Last edited:
I assume the batarang plate is same as used with USA Blu-ray and 4K UHD amaray walmart gift sets

Just watched a unboxing video of the Blu-ray edition
If the batarang plate attached same way with this release you will need to take care removing it to avoid ripping the box artwork underneath the plate

I assume the batarang plate is same as used with USA Blu-ray and 4K UHD amaray walmart gift sets

Just watched a unboxing video of the Blu-ray edition
If the batarang plate attached same way with this release you will need to take care removing it to avoid ripping the box artwork underneath the plate
Yeah was also versions for Italy and France I think. With different amaray covers

We are certainly getting the better version

Reactions: paulboland
Personally I don’t think this should be more than £70. Really, ideally around £60.

£25-£30 a steel and £10 for the box and removable plate (not seen a video I don’t know the quality of the box and plate) but you just know they will charge between £80 and £90 maybe even more! Which will be an absolute p!ss take. But well see

Bet this won't be cheap, and the removable plate seems kinda pointless IMO. Glad to see these steels finally coming to the UK though, even if it is too little too late for most - I'm happy enough with the HMV edition, plus it's much easier to store than this will be.

I’ve gone off it quickly

The box is nice and the finish is decent on the batarang plate and I like the artwork used on top and inside but it’s pointless. It looks like you can’t reattach the plate after you have removed it so it’s just a pointless plate I can’t store after removing. I would want to also see the artwork underneath but also I wouldn’t want to keep the plate on the stand on show. No room for it lol

I like the idea but yeah it’s a pass from me now

Reactions: leelee17
Pre order will be live from around 9AM on Monday July 4th with Zavvi

Amazon UK live times vary with them might be on Monday or later during the week