The Batman (2022) (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive CP-000) [Hong Kong]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 31 June 19, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Price: $132.97 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Note: no discs
Manta Lab is releasing a new line of steelbook and we are offering the CP steelbook first to those who have purchased the [ME#52] The Batman Exclusive Steelbook. We will send the order & invoice to our customers to match the edition they've purchased. Remaining copies will pre-order on March 31st.
Dear Collectors,

We are thrilled to announce the release of our first CP Steelbook [CP#000] The Batman. We have partnered with CP licenses to produce collectible steelbooks at a much lower price point, without including the movie discs. As an exclusive steelbook company, our goal is to always provide amazing designs and high-quality products for every movie steelbook, and we are excited to expand our collection with this new product line.

Unlike Homevideo Steelbooks, some movies may not have sufficient materials to work with, so not every release will be available in this product lineup. Additionally, we will only work on movies for which we can guarantee the quality of materials.

We understand that this concept may be new to our collectors, but we hope to receive the same support for our new lineup as we do for our existing products.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to sharing more amazing steelbooks in this lineup soon.

Best regards,

Manta Lab
FB_IMG_1679547439483.jpgCP_Batman_Overall-Packshot_box_0322_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_FS_packshot_0322_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_DLS_packshot_v2_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_LS_packshot_0322_5000x[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've received my invoice so have a couple others above
How much is shipping to the U.K. for the OC Tommy?

I’m not going to bother with my invoice because I’d rather the OC or the other 2 slips but the edition shows as $36.99 for me and shipping is $15

So I got the invoice email and when I click complete your purchase it takes me to the website but says sold out and I did buy the DL direct. Anyone else have this issue???
Screenshot_20230323-101314.png

@Aniv For the ones that participated in the group buy of The Batman, are we going to have the possibility to buy this edition via you (reserved copy) or do we have to go direct on March 31st?

@Aniv For the ones that participated in the group buy of The Batman, are we going to have the possibility to buy this edition via you (reserved copy) or do we have to go direct on March 31st?
Wouldn’t it defeat the object of this release and how they have handled it to offering it a week early to the loyal customers who ordered direct? If all the GBs were active for the release aswell then no stock would go live next Friday.

I might be wrong. But it would defeat the object of this whole release and how it’s handled imo

Edit: scrap that. Just seen a GB that’s taking requests lol. So f**k knows

Wouldn’t it defeat the object of this release and how they have handled it to offering it a week early to the loyal customers who ordered direct? If all the GBs were active for the release aswell then no stock would go live next Friday.

I might be wrong. But it would defeat the object of this whole release and how it’s handled imo

Edit: scrap that. Just seen a GB that’s taking requests lol. So f**k knows

I don‘t know that‘s why I‘m asking haha.

Btw. I feel you‘re also loyal if you use GBs, they‘re still directly aligned to Mant/ Collectong. It‘s not like buying from the aftermarket where it doesn‘t matter anymore for them.

I don‘t know that‘s why I‘m asking haha.

Btw. I feel you‘re also loyal if you use GBs, they‘re still directly aligned to Mant/ Collectong. It‘s not like buying from the aftermarket where it doesn‘t matter anymore for them.
Yeah ignore me. In my head this whole set up and the way it was worded seemed it was just for the web store orders but like I said I’ve seen a GB where they are actually taking requests so I’m a bit confused

Reactions: spider-bat
Yeah ignore me. In my head this whole set up and the way it was worded seemed it was just for the web store orders but like I said I’ve seen a GB where they are actually taking requests so I’m a bit confused
Aniv said he’s going to post info later about it so we’ll know more soon. I think it would be more than fair for them to extend the same offer to GB customers.

Aniv said he’s going to post info later about it so we’ll know more soon. I think it would be more than fair for them to extend the same offer to GB customers.
Then there will literally be nothing to go on sale next Friday so it’s a bit weird if you ask me

Also only 50% of previous buyers might want them perhaps?

I doubt it. Some might pass up on singles (like my own invoice for the SL) in hope to get another edition. Some may just panic buy on the invoice from what they got.

Also a few people wanted stuff like the DL or OC last time and it sold out in their basket so they got left with the FS or SL. Which is what happened to me and they might like another edition over the one they got last time
Likely they’re just testing it out as it’s first release.
I have a feeling it’s only this release being handled like this but again I could be wrong. They haven’t given any indication yet

According to my sources the next discless releases will be 2001 A Space Odyssey, The Prestige, Ready Player One, Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman 1984

now my source is @Noodles so feck knows if that's true or not :naughty:
I told you to keep this to yourself!

Jokes aside... I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they do actually end up happening lol

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I told you to keep this to yourself!

Jokes aside... I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they do actually end up happening lol

„Unlike Homevideo Steelbooks, some movies may not have sufficient materials to work with, so not every release will be available in this product lineup.“

That‘s from the original Manta Lab statement. The way this is phrased I thought at first they were only going to do past releases. What else would they mean with „not every release will be available…“ Aren’t they referencing past releases?

I‘m confused, this could mean everything

Edit: Or maybe every future release is going to get a ME and a CP release now?
This sentence really confuses me lol

Last edited: