The Batman (2022) (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive CP-000) [Hong Kong]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 31 June 19, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti
Price: $132.97 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Note: no discs
Manta Lab is releasing a new line of steelbook and we are offering the CP steelbook first to those who have purchased the [ME#52] The Batman Exclusive Steelbook. We will send the order & invoice to our customers to match the edition they've purchased. Remaining copies will pre-order on March 31st.
Dear Collectors,

We are thrilled to announce the release of our first CP Steelbook [CP#000] The Batman. We have partnered with CP licenses to produce collectible steelbooks at a much lower price point, without including the movie discs. As an exclusive steelbook company, our goal is to always provide amazing designs and high-quality products for every movie steelbook, and we are excited to expand our collection with this new product line.

Unlike Homevideo Steelbooks, some movies may not have sufficient materials to work with, so not every release will be available in this product lineup. Additionally, we will only work on movies for which we can guarantee the quality of materials.

We understand that this concept may be new to our collectors, but we hope to receive the same support for our new lineup as we do for our existing products.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to sharing more amazing steelbooks in this lineup soon.

Best regards,

Manta Lab
FB_IMG_1679547439483.jpgCP_Batman_Overall-Packshot_box_0322_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_FS_packshot_0322_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_DLS_packshot_v2_5000x[1].jpgCP_Batman_LS_packshot_0322_5000x[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure that’s still tomorrow

It’s because of that they need more time to sort out what’s left and giving themselves a day in between that and pre order clearly wasn’t long enough.

So unless you have an email stating your invoice deadline has increased then id say it’s safe to say it’s still tomorrow

Hmmm. Not sure that is the reason for the delay. I thought it was more of a tax year end thing and they are going to be too busy sorting out their accounts to run a preorder. Normally that sort of thing would be done by completely different departments but maybe it is all hands on deck for a business of Collectong’s size??

Admittedly, my theory could just be complete crap

Reactions: Flloydo
This is literally the email they sent for those unaware

Dear Customers

Due to the Stock check and accounting work needed to be accomplished this week in our office.

We have decided to push the pre-order to April 7th for MCP The Batman Steelbook.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

Hmmm. Not sure that is the reason for the delay. I thought it was more of a tax year end thing and they are going to be too busy sorting out their accounts to run a preorder. Normally that sort of thing would be done by completely different departments but maybe it is all hands on deck for a business of Collectong’s size??

Admittedly, my theory could just be complete crap
I completely overlooked the accounting work needed to be accomplished this week in the office comment. I see the email first thing when I woke up in a haze

Take it everyone forgot about this? Lol interesting manta put them up immediately with a $3 "sale" price too. Probably shows how poorly the pre preorders went.. ouch.

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76