Mondo THE BATMAN by Francesco Francavilla

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This week is a big one. Matt Reeves’ top shelf take on the Dark Knight Detective officially arrives in theaters. THE BATMAN is truly excellent. It is a confident and brilliantly crafted case study in what makes the character, and the world he occupies, great. The film is packed with wonderful performances, nods to iconic runs from the comics, and the return of yet another iconic Batman theme courtesy of the maestro Michael Giacchino. We love this film.

We are proud to offer our first poster for the film from the legendary Francesco Francavilla - an artist who is no stranger to The Bat.

The regular version of the poster will be available as a timed edition release starting Thursday 3/3 at 11AM CT through Sunday 3/6 until 11:59PM. The edition size will be determined by the number of posters sold during this time.

In addition to the regular version timed edition, we will also have a variant version available in a limited edition of 325.

Both posters will be available starting Thursday, March 3 at 11AM CT on The Drop at mondoshop.com.

FRANCESCO_FRANCAVILLA_The_Batman_REG_LARGE_5e7af534-0e49-4290-8031-561e8ae7442e_1024x1024.png

THE BATMAN Screenprinted Poster. Art by Francesco Francavilla. Printed by Lady Lazarus. 24" x 36". Timed Edition runs from Thursday, 3/3 at 11AM CT to Sunday, 3/6 at 12PM CT. Expected to ship to Select Locations in July 2022. $50

FRANCESCO_FRANCAVILLA_The_Batman_VAR_LARGE_faa9cdcb-a9aa-4c99-9f05-1b235b029bc7_1024x1024.png

THE BATMAN Variant Screenprinted Poster.
Art by Francesco Francavilla. Printed by Lady Lazarus. 24" x 36". Edition of 325. Expected to ship to Select Locations in July 2022. $75.

@apsmith21 I thought the var was nicer but i'm waiting to see what else comes out since there will be so many more posters to come

I said that about the Martin Ansin Rogue One and forgot about it. Just paid more than I've paid for a poster when I decided finally I had to have it about 4 months back

Figured $50 was worth the gamble