The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

60414046_2508878649146253_6532177522392563712_n.jpg

I had a look at lists websites have made. Paul Giamatti and Andy Serkis would both be great. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Serkis having already worked with Reeves.
For Penguin? Good choices! Would definitely love to see Serkis play a character.

Oh, damn! I got it confused with London Comic Con next week. :facepalm:

It’s all good man, hard to keep track sometimes. Really looking forward to it this year should be a great year for DC as we move on to their two upcoming R Rated Films Joker :cigar: and Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) :drool: and hopefully some footage from WW84 aswell :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It’s all good man, hard to keep track sometimes. Really looking forward to it this year should be a great year for DC as we move on to their two upcoming R Rated Films Joker :cigar: and Birds of Prey :drool: and hopefully some footage from WW84 aswell :joy:
Yep, for sure! Definitely very excited to hear/see more of those films. Have you ever attended Comic Con by the way?

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Yep, for sure! Definitely very excited to hear/see more of those films. Have you ever attended Comic Con by the way?

Not SDCC unfortunately :(:notworthy: to much of a hike from down under Australia but I would love, love to go one of these days. Maybe when my kids have grown up abit I can save up and plan a trip to the US in say July :D but for now I have to settle for Supanova Comic Con (Australia’s very very very small equivalent) which I thoroughly enjoy looking forward to going to ever year with my kids and friends.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and vexred
Not SDCC unfortunately :(:notworthy: to much of a hike from down under Australia but I would love, love to go one of these days. Maybe when my kids have grown up abit I can save up and plan a trip to the US in say July :D but for now I have to settle for Supanova Comic Con (Australia’s very very very small equivalent) which I thoroughly enjoy looking forward to going to ever year with my kids and friends.

You don't do badly. I remember you got that awesome Aquaman exhibition down under.

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
Well, that's still pretty cool! I've never been to one before (mainly because of my social anxiety), but I'd love to experience one someday... probably just a small one though.

Well, that's still pretty cool! I've never been to one before (mainly because of my social anxiety), but I'd love to experience one someday... probably just a small one though.

That’s understandable and respect that :thumbs: I can’t say for other Comic Cons but with our Supanova here it has that “PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity and Respect)” atmosphere with everyone being super friendly and sharing that love you have for anything and everything Pop Culture related. Honestly you couldn’t feel more at home and be a sense of your truer self at these events. Seeing and interacting with the Cosplayers is an experience in itself and has inspired my kids to do the same so much so they look forward to each and every year where they get to dress up as their favourite characters.

Reactions: Noodles
That’s understandable and respect that :thumbs: I can’t say for other Comic Cons but with our Supanova here it has that “PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity and Respect)” atmosphere with everyone being super friendly and sharing that love you have for anything and everything Pop Culture related. Honestly you couldn’t feel more at home and be a sense of your truer self at these events. Seeing and interacting with the Cosplayers is an experience in itself and has inspired my kids to do the same so much so they look forward to each and every year where they get to dress up as their favourite characters.
Thanks! I never really thought of it that way to be honest, but since you mentioned it... that's definitely the sort of vibe I always get from seeing footage of Comic Con - everyone there is being themselves without fear of being judged, and having a hell of time because of it. I'm sure I'll pluck up the courage to go to one someday anyway. :)

From what I've read about the bigger conventions it seems like it's a whole lot of queuing (hours) for anything worth seeing.
I can't imagine I'd ever do one of the bigger/popular cons... most likely just something small and local-ish. I see you're from Notts by the way... I live close to Mansfield, which is in Nottinghamshire.