The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

Wow I can’t believe Reeves actually made it happen with Zoe in The Batman :notworthy: I always had her pegged as Ivy but this will do just fine :) shes got range and can only just start to imagine the intense sexual tension between her and Pattinson. Come to think of it this actually isn’t the first time she’s played Catwoman either as she voiced her in The LEGO Batman Movie

1571093517562.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles
I don't think I've seen her in anything other than Mad Max. She's easy on the eyes so that's one box ticked. Liking how this cast is coming together anyway.

I highly recommend watching Big Little Lies as Zoe is amazing in that :drool: which reminds me I’ve still got a few episodes to catch up on. Yeah how awesome is this cast shaping up :joy: so who’s next on the Batman’s Rogue Gallery casting reveal :D

Reactions: vexred
Ooooohhhh just found out Kravitz is playing cat woman and I’m so down for that

Good choice. Great actress. Loved her in Mad Max, Xmens, Divergent, even Fantastic Beasts (all small role).
All I hope is that they'll call her both Selina Kyle AND Catwoman… not like with TDKR...

Reactions: Wreck
Interesting choice. I like her as an actress in what i've seen her in. Not sure if its who I would have picked... but I think she'll do a good job.

She always has that look that makes her seem super pissed off all the time. haha (maybe I've been watching too much Big Little Lies).

Apparently both Eisa González and Ana de Armas were also in the running to play Catwoman... I can picture those as Catwoman more than I can Zoe Kravitz, but then the unexpected choices usually turn out to be the best ones!

Reactions: willbar84
The Bat and The Cat, look at that iconic resemblance :joy: Just shows Reeves has a definite vision for his The Batman which is all class :cigar:

17D2085F-9B4B-4C79-806C-3C4D3F4FA244.jpeg

Master Bruce

BEF5BDFB-D263-4175-A279-3AEE56AF2C9B.jpeg

Miss Kyle

D4098296-B15C-4180-9832-CEA1FB80F82D.jpeg

OMG Perfection :drool: already can imagine the hot chemistry these two are going to deliver

Last edited:
Reactions: vexred
Guess Zazie Beetz couldn't play Catwoman cos of her role in Joker? I suppose if they really wanted her they could have said her character was an alias, idk. Looks like they don't need a workaround though

I always had Eiza pegged as playing Catwoman and Zoe actually as a possibility for Poison Ivy. So a change up is now in order with Eiza as my choice now to play Zatanna :drool: and Madelaine Petsch aka Cheryl Blossom as my front runner choice to play Ivy need I say more :drool:

1571138178374.jpeg

Reactions: Noodles