The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

Agree 110%. He's a great actor and I reckon he'll surprise a lot of people in this. Remember when Jim Carrey only did goofy roles? And what about Robin Williams? They eventually both went on to give some amazing performances in more serious roles.
Actually Turturro doing goofy roles WAS him being sidetracked. He was always in more serious stuff. The goofy roles are the outlier in his career really.

Actually Turturro doing goofy roles WAS him being sidetracked. He was always in more serious stuff. The goofy roles are the outlier in his career really.
So he was! Can't think what film I first saw him in, but I've always known him as a "goofy" character type.

This interview of him breaking down his career is a pretty interesting watch... he's actually done more serious roles than I remember/knew.

Reactions: kaw
Peter Sarsgaard joins the cast... But as who?

Be off the ecclefechan chart if it was ...
1575667252415.png

Reactions: kaw and willbar84
:thumbs: now that would be pretty damn awesome as I’m not to familiar with Mxy is he considered Superman canon since I can’t recall him appearing in anything Batman related?
Ah that's because I got my Lore and Characters mixed up again :facepalm:
1575726099706.png

I was thinking Bat-mite and went with Mxy! Peter could play both characters in both DCEU franchise and no one would ever know...

...It will be someone more grounded, because hey it's The Batman :thumbs:

Reactions: willbar84