The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

First impression if i had to lean on one side i'd lean toward downside... I don't have high expectations from this one. Also i don't think main actor of Batman is best choice... though that remains to be seen.
But what the hell did they do to Batmobile... They "butchered" it literaly.

They're absolutely nailing these trailers! Can't remember the last time I was genuinely this excited for a film... love the whole tone of it and hope they continue to explore more characters in a similar way. I could easily see Joaquin's Joker fitting right in with Reeve's universe too, so it does make me wonder if it'll happen.

Watching those trailers and they do nothing for me.... but oh well, I'll be there day 1 anyway as a Batfan!

I think I'm more excited about seeing my city (Liverpool, UK) on the big screen again rather than the movie itself. (Yes, they have CGI'd areas around it)

St. George's Hall

Capture1.1.pngCapture1.PNG

Anfield Cemetery

Capture2.PNG

Royal Liver Building

Capture3.PNG

First impression if i had to lean on one side i'd lean toward downside... I don't have high expectations from this one. Also i don't think main actor of Batman is best choice... though that remains to be seen.
I like the choice of Pattinson. People really need to get over his "Twilight" character. And for the Batmobile, I love it. If the aim is to make him a DIY Batman, then modding out a Dodge Challenger is the way to go. Or a 1970 Chevelle SS would also work.

I like the choice of Pattinson. People really need to get over his "Twilight" character. And for the Batmobile, I love it. If the aim is to make him a DIY Batman, then modding out a Dodge Challenger is the way to go. Or a 1970 Chevelle SS would also work.