The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

I love how hyped people are, thanks to the trailer. I saw this earlier on twitter.

View attachment 483289

Someone had taken this still and was suggesting that he was a member of the Court of Owls.

View attachment 483290

In reality it's just a guy who's face is lit up with the camera out of focus on him. But yeah, it's really cool how excited it's got people.

You sure about that? Here is another hint that they might be in it:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.02.16 AM.png

It’s cover.
what really happened: Pattinson got fat during quarantine.
you can literally find interviews with him during covid outbreak where he says the producers are gonna be mad at him because he stopped working out and just sits in his apartment and eats.

This is filming in Liverpool at the moment, specifically St. George's Hall. I went passed last night, they only started shooting today. I'm not sure if they're doing reshoots or additional material, as they were in the same spot in March. (Probably continuation of shooting due to covid)

Not my video.

Reactions: vexred
Ok, so spoke to my mate who spoke to someone who is working there. Today and tomorrow, 6am-9am and 4pm-8pm at St. George's Hall, then Wednesday (possibly Thursday too) at Anfield Cemetery. Apparently about 70% of the outdoor Gotham City scenes will be shot in Liverpool, with CGI used for skyscrapers and backgrounds

Reactions: vexred
Yes, good to hear the Gauntman ahem The Batman has restarted shooting, wonder if the rumors of Pattison being awkward is true... personally don't care, just want a great Batman Detective movie :thumbs:

^ Lets play a game shall we: Who is that Vicky Vale? :D

May be time to start using the spoiler tags...

Hey I don't personally mind, I'm genuinely intrigued who the second photo was of. If it was in spoiler tags I'd be the first to open them. :thumbs:

Sometimes others will warn that they don't want the movie ruined, though they've probably watched the teaser trailer, so they know what they are getting. They can speak up for themselves if they really care.