The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Untitled Batman (2018)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ben Affleck[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ben Affleck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Manganiello[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2018-01-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Batman makes his first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
3zJABNuAjAccFdAMQ3D5RJF0v93.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Warner Brothers CEO confirmed a standalone Batman movie with Ben Affleck
http://comicbook.com/2016/04/12/warner-bros-ceo-confirms-batman-standalone-film-with-ben-affleck/

At the Warner Bros. panel at CinemaCon in Las Vegas Tuesday evening, CEO Kevin Tsujihara first took the stage to give a general rundown of upcoming movies from the studio. After saying they have "at least 10" DC Comics movies coming in the next five years., Tsujihara finally gave studio confirmation to a long-rumored product.

"We're working with Ben Affleck on a standalone Batman movie," the CEO announced.

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Ben Affleck is set to direct the Batman standalone film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news, I'm also up for a new solo batfleck film.
Im hoping he directs it too. Fantastic director

FINALLY!!! Something official!
He was BATMAN we were all waiting for in BvS so... I cannot wait to see MORE!!! I would LOVE a prequel during his 20ish year fighting crime BEFORE the events of BvS.

View attachment 233212

Would also like to see a prequel of his past years. Like I said to you in the BvS thread i would love to know what villains he's defeated over the last 20 years

Reactions: harry
"We're working with Ben Affleck on a standalone Batman movie," the CEO announced.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's directing, but it would be very cool to see him do so! :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Apparently the story will be based on the Under The Red Hood epic. I read the comic, saw the (excellent) animated adaption.

Both Ben Affleck and Geoff John's have been working on the script, which can only be good.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
From The Wrap:
Ben Affleck wasn’t just teasing: Deathstroke will, in fact, be the main antagonist of the Batman standalone movie he’s directing, TheWrap has exclusively learned from an individual with knowledge of the situation.​

As Affleck is directing/starring into this movie, makes sense that HE post this news himself!