The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

I do agree that The set pics/ vid make the suit look a little crappy but then set pics of all the other batman suits always look a bit sh**ty until they fix it up in the actual movie. But that is hilarious that the stuntman looks like batfleck. And yeah the other biker is female so it could possibly be Catwoman.

I also heard that the stuntman had a little mare after the crash. Don’t know if that’s true.

I also feel we might get a few different styles of bat suits in this film which would be cool (I hope).

but I won’t judge just yet from the stuntman photos. Whenever I see behind the scene shots of actors in their marvel of DC suits they always look bad and a tad tacky

Maybe this will be debunk the whole Battinson’s Stunt Double looks like Batfleck which I’m not sure what left field that came out of (n) and he also has another stunt double or is that triple :giggle:

Reactions: Noodles
Maybe that could be debatable if he could be seen in a good Batman movie.

That’s correct maybe it could be debatable if Batfleck has been in a good Batman movie as he currently has or never will be in one as he’s only been in one very excellent Batman movie - Batman V Superman : UE and one mediocre Batman film - The Josstice League :naughty::LOL: So I guess we will have to agree to disagree :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
@willbar84 @C.C. 95 There is only 1 right answer to who the GOAT Batman is, and that is Kevin Conory.
Debate done. We can move on now. lol

Well I can’t argue with that as Conroy is the quintessential Batman and wins by default that’s why I’m talking about live adaptation of Batman and for me personally it’s Batfleck. In saying that I respect people don’t feel the same way and would have either Keaton, Bale or even West as their GOAT Batman and that’s totally fine by me :thumbs: as there’s already enough divide in the fandom without any more to contend with. Sorry Kilmer and Clooney you don’t make the cut :rofl:

Ooh yeah now we’re talking Bats preferred side for sure, cowl and shoulder armour looks bad arse from this angle.

View attachment 463053
Definitely much better from the side!

Think what you may but I will not accept any other answers Ben Affleck is the best live action Batman there has ever been and ever will be :D

View attachment 463056
He's my favourite so far, too. Shame they did him dirty though and we'll never get to see his full potential as Bats. :(

Interesting to hear about the rumours about Selina being the other biker oh and yes most definitely white eyes FTW :thumbs: and the samurai vibe you mention makes me think of the things the Talons use notice the resemblance on their arms

View attachment 463057
I actually just saw a post on Instagram last night comparing the new suit to different comics from the past, the one you posted being one of them. Seems Reeves took a lot of inspiration from them, which is pretty cool.

Reactions: willbar84
I do agree that The set pics/ vid make the suit look a little crappy but then set pics of all the other batman suits always look a bit sh**ty until they fix it up in the actual movie. But that is hilarious that the stuntman looks like batfleck. And yeah the other biker is female so it could possibly be Catwoman.

I also heard that the stuntman had a little mare after the crash. Don’t know if that’s true.

I also feel we might get a few different styles of bat suits in this film which would be cool (I hope).

but I won’t judge just yet from the stuntman photos. Whenever I see behind the scene shots of actors in their marvel of DC suits they always look bad and a tad tacky
Lol yeah, it's always weird seeing a Batsuit in daylight... that final fight scene in Dark Knight Rises always looks odd to me, purely because it's the first time we've seen a live-action Batman during the day.

He's my favourite so far, too. Shame they did him dirty though and we'll never get to see his full potential as Bats. :(

:thumbs: Yeah such a shame, unfortunately the production of JL really did a number on him after they basically made a cheap remake after the death of Snyder’s Daughter. Like you say his potential was never ever seen in full and with comments like these it makes you wonder what could have been

69371022-7170-41A3-8962-6E4D29727D93.jpeg

Not all is lost though even though Ben has hung up the cape and cowl Zack Snyder’s Justice League is gaining more and more momentum especially after the event on Twitter, November last year. So dont give up hope the cogs are moving ;

F1ED175C-B17C-4166-A7BC-0B4C45EF292B.png

Thanks for sharing mate :thumbs: as I haven’t come across this before, great find. It’s always good to see where they get their inspirations from for adaptations and I really like how it’s all come together.
Will be interesting to see if he draws inspiration from numerous comics for the other character's costumes as well. Cannot wait to see those! :D

Reactions: willbar84
Last edited: