The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

I think you're right @Flloydo it's going to sound like a right beast. I definitely prefer previous Batmobiles, but this probably fits with what they're doing much better. He's early in his career and still developing the suit and Batmobile. I trust in this cast and director to give us a great film anyway.

Reactions: Flloydo
I think you're right @Flloydo it's going to sound like a right beast. I definitely prefer previous Batmobiles, but this probably fits with what they're doing much better. He's early in his career and still developing the suit and Batmobile. I trust in this cast and director to give us a great film anyway.

Exactly this. I think if this turns out well and a trilogy happens we will see big progression with this wayne. Especially with the vehicles and suits (aswell as with himself). I just have this feeling he will have multiple everything

You weren't lying. lol

:LOL: Hell yeah the Trigger Twins are a coming to The Batman :joy:

D6641F5F-3EC0-49B9-80A5-F35A5D1EFCB5.jpeg

Last edited:
A muscle car? Hell yeah! I'm really diggin' it. The suit looks so much better in moodier lighting, too.

I put some pics of it on my insta story last night but it was late and I was tired. I originally put “it’s giving me Eleanor vibes from fast and furious”. Until my mate messaged me back 5 mins after me posting and she corrected me. (Eleanor is gone in 60 seconds) but yeah it’s giving me big vibes of F&F (in a good way) of doms Dodge Charger from the first film. Love it

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I put some pics of it on my insta story last night but it was late and I was tired. I originally put “it’s giving me Eleanor vibes from fast and furious”. Until my mate messaged me back 5 mins after me posting and she corrected me. (Eleanor is gone in 60 seconds) but yeah it’s giving me big vibes of F&F (in a good way) of doms Dodge Charger from the first film. Love it
Haha I actually sent you something similar in response to your story and just saw this morning that it was unable to send... I guess that's why (because you removed it). But, yeah... I'm definitely getting Eleanor vibes from it as well.

Haha I actually sent you something similar in response to your story and just saw this morning that it was unable to send... I guess that's why (because you removed it). But, yeah... I'm definitely getting Eleanor vibes from it as well.
Haha oh really. Yeah I deleted it and forgot to repost it. She was like “thought you’re good at this sh!t” lol

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
View attachment 464704

Just wanted to post this because I stumbled across it today & everyone in here are Batman fans. How batshit crazy is this?!.

Thanks for posting that is some batshit crazy concept indeed from Giger and can totally see his biomechanical art style behind it. Can’t say I’m a fan of it though and now can’t unsee it looking like pliers thanks to @Flloydo :LOL: Hang on was this his submission for Schumacher's Family Friendly Batman Forever yeah was never going to make the cut and much happier with what we got.

Reactions: vexred and Flloydo
Is that Ana de Armas? I’m in love with her. She would of been an amazing Catwoman. But ivy would do

Yeah it’s Ana :drool: and agree 100% she would have made an amazing Catwoman but I won’t complain if she gets casted as the missing Gotham City Sirens member Ivy :happy: I can just imagine now the chemistry between Margot and Ana would be to die for :drool:

I remember discussing the possibility of Ana playing Catwoman with someone on here early last year... think it was even rumoured she might play the role at one point.

Been obsessed with her since Blade Runner and watch everything she's cast in even if it looks crap lol. Affleck is one lucky fella!