The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

When @Flloydo was talking about all the sad middle aged people...he wasn't saying all middle aged people, that is too literal. I assume he was saying a lot of prominent bloggers and YouTubers who were getting their knickers in a twist(their knickers weren't really in a twist) were middle aged.

There are lots of them.

@C.C. 95 just like a couple of posts ago where you said "all superhero fanboys" did you really mean all? or did you mean a lot, the majority.

Reactions: Flloydo
When @Flloydo was talking about all the sad middle aged people...he wasn't saying all middle aged people, that is too literal. I assume he was saying a lot of prominent bloggers and YouTubers who were getting their knickers in a twist(their knickers weren't really in a twist) were middle aged.

There are lots of them.

@C.C. 95 just like a couple of posts ago where you said "all superhero fanboys" did you really mean all? or did you mean a lot, the majority.

Thank you. And exactly what I meant and have seen. I know I’m right on this lol

my take is if you’re angry at what I said you fall into this category

:LOL:

joke @C.C. 95 ;)

There are lots of them.

No, I’m just saying this: 3% of the population is on social media like twitter, Facebook, etc. This isn’t the majority, but a very small minority.
They are most high profile and vocal- but still a giant minority that should not be extrapolated to represent the majority.
I think it is fine to criticize the dummies - but they should not be mistaken for representatives of a larger group.
i don’t know who any of those guys are who you posted- but I know they don’t speak for me.
(and I have many friends who are die hard Batman fans - and they don’t care either).

Reactions: vexred
Thank you. And exactly what I meant and have seen. I know I’m right on this lol

my take is if you’re angry at what I said you fall into this category

:LOL:

joke @C.C. 95 ;)
I’m not shaking my fist at clouds, if that is what you mean.:LOL:
507E93F5-6B13-4C23-897F-4D6B6076743D.gif

Not sure... not sure at all...

BUT... I understand they had to do something different... let's wait and see and this turns out...

wow. He’s giving me joker vibes. Especially in the middle pic

Is this the first time we've seen Bruce with the eye makeup whilst unmasked? Looks very emo lol.

defo. Looks crazy emo. I dig it. He looks like he’s just lost a battle or someone in the middle pic