Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de

1003933.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost liked this movie but the documentary element ruined any tension. Just when it's getting good it goes back to the annoying girl going on about how horrible everything was.

Just hope it has inside art and no back writing. Even if it does, I can't see another market releasing this. Kind of a niche title.

Writing in a foreign language on steelbooks

writing+german?

stay away!

Writing in a foreign language on steelbooks doesn't bother me too much, in fact I love Japanese editions because I see the Japanese writing as part of the graphics of the cover design.

Reactions: Thelite13
Loved this movie, was very surprised at how good it was. If I didn't already own the UK amaray I would look at picking this up

Writing in a foreign language on steelbooks doesn't bother me too much, in fact I love Japanese editions because I see the Japanese writing as part of the graphics of the cover design.
Happy for you, but i don't like sb with foreign languages writing (even with italian) ;)
just because you dont understand any german doesnt mean necessarily that noone else speaks this language.

and what does it mean? i'm not speaking for everyone in the world, i'm speaking for myself: can i say i don't like sb with german writing?
You like it, or don't mind about it, buy it! I certainly don't say "if you like german it doesn't mean that other people like it" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think every collector completely understands that German releases will most likely have German text, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to criticise it. Too much text is bad regardless of what language it is in, it's just that German releases seem to be the worst for it which is why they get so much criticism. If that makes us ignorant in the eyes of German speakers, then so be it.

Happy for you, but i don't like sb with foreign languages writing (even with italian) ;)

and what does it mean? i'm not speaking for everyone in the world, i'm speaking for myself: can i say i don't like sb with german writing?
You like it, or don't mind about it, buy it! I certainly don't say "if you like german it doesn't mean that other people like it" :rolleyes:

you said "german + writing? stay away!"

that doesnt sound like speaking to or for yourself, more like a warning or suggestion to everyone. if you dont like foreign text on your steels, then say "i will not get this because...." rather than "stay away!". ;)

Brad that's fine that you dislike steelbooks with German writing, it's the way you worded your original post by stating 'Stay Away'. Some folks here may take that as a sign to stay away because it has foreign writing.

HDN caters to a diverse range of collectors, while some may like steelbooks with Oriental script others may not and the same goes for steelbooks with German language. What's important as a community of collectors is that we all respect each others likes and dislikes for a particular brand of steelbook or any other format for that matter.

My suggestion is to reword your original post and just say your not interested in this title.

Thanks for understanding and your cooperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: severo
always the same moaning when it comes to German Steels-it`s really getting boring. Don`t like it? Don`t buy it.Easy as that:thumbs:

But just posting the same over and over again-It`s a german Steel and it`s made for the german Market.So,there is german Text on it.:D

German or not, too much text for my liking.
Great flick though.

Excellent movie but i would expect a better artwork to go on the steelbook in my opinion thanks for the info mate...