Bottleneck Gallery The Beacon Jams by Jim Pollock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We’re teaming up with Jim Pollock and Trey Anastasio to release Jim’s latest charity print, The Beacon Jams!

Jim’s newest gig poster for Trey’s 8-week digital residency at the historic Beacon Theatre in NYC is a joyful print filled with nods to Jim’s previous work, as well as some playful city elements.

Per Trey, “One common thread throughout Phish’s career has been Jim Pollock’s incredible artwork. He made some of our earliest gig posters in Burlington, drew cartoons for the Döniac Schvice and continues to this day making some of my favorite show posters. Like his creativity, Jim’s generosity knows no bounds. He is constantly raising money to support the Waterwheel Foundation. We are blessed to have him as part of this community. When The Beacon Jams became a reality, Jim was at the top of my list to make a poster to memorialize this moment in time. I called Jim up and we discussed the concept behind the lighthouse being the sonic beacon. I love what Jim came back with and I’m thrilled to add my signature to this special run of prints. Thank you Jim!”

100% of the net proceeds from this release will be donated directly to the Divided Sky Fund, which helps provide safety and care for people struggling with addiction.

Jim’s print will be available on Friday (10/16) @ 2PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com! Please note that these cannot be combined with any previous or future releases and are estimated to ship in 6 - 8 weeks.

1.JPG
The Beacon Jams by Jim Pollock
7-color silkscreen on Neenah Stardream Crystal paper
15 x 22 inches
Signed by Jim Pollock and Trey Anastasio
Hand-numbered edition of 1600
$100 / Matching set: $425

2.Jpg
The Beacon Jams - Variant Color Edition by Jim Pollock
7-color silkscreen on Neenah Stardream Crystal paper
15 x 22 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 500
$150 / Matching set: $425

3.Jpg
The Beacon Jams - Line Art Edition by Jim Pollock
Silkscreen on Neenah Stardream Crystal paper
15 x 22 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$175 / Matching set: $425

Due to the overwhelming demand and unbelievable generosity of this community, we were able to raise $246,000 for the Divided Sky Fund through the sale of the The Beacon Jams prints by Jim Pollock. Now, to take this even further, we'd like to offer a new edition of Jim Pollock's Trey Anastasio Beacon Jams poster. Similar to The Waterwheel Foundation version of We're All In This Together, Jim has updated the art from the silkscreen to provide a new "Divided Sky Fund" variant where 100% of the net proceeds will be used to deliver help to those affected by addiction and further plans to open a treatment center in Vermont.

The fine art digital prints are 11x17" and available in a timed edition so everyone who would like to purchase may do so through our homepage. The sale will run through this Friday’s Beacon Jam performance and end at 12PM ET on Saturday, November 14th.
Once the edition is set, all prints will be numbered and signed by both Jim & Trey.
**Every order is an automatic entry into a lottery for one of ten silkscreen test prints from Commonwealth Press AND an extremely limited Beacon Jams line art poster hand embellished by both Jim Pollock & Trey Anastasio!

1.jpg
The Beacon Jams - Charity Print by Jim Pollock
Fine art digital print
11 x 17 inches
Signed and hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through
Saturday, November 14th @ 12PM ET

Signed by both Trey Anastasio & Jim Pollock
$50
Estimated to ship in 6 - 8 weeks