Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Released September 24th.
£52.49

ORDER HERE

410uqA7lIrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Reactions: RiX
It's about time! Heafty price tag as to be expected.. US not getting a release?
Seem em all so i'll pass, also there's another few seasons to go, at least.
BAZINGA!

One of my favourite T.V shows! but I'm gonna wait until the show is over then I'll get the complete box set. :scat:

It's about time! Heafty price tag as to be expected.. US not getting a release?
Seem em all so i'll pass, also there's another few seasons to go, at least.
BAZINGA!

At just over £10 a season I wouldn't say it's a hefty price tag at all. I'd say it's actually very well priced.

I love The Big Bang Theory but u shall wait for the complete box set to be released

Like most of you, I'm also waiting for the show to finish completely so that I can get the complete collection box set. Can't wait to watch this show from the very beginning. :D

This is a great show and should be on for awhile longer yet. Normally here in the states you can pick up individual seasons pretty cheap through out the year as they go on sale as well as the show being on reruns on a bunch of channels.

At just over £10 a season I wouldn't say it's a hefty price tag at all. I'd say it's actually very well priced.

I love The Big Bang Theory but u shall wait for the complete box set to be released

Yeh I agree, not bad at all. I bought season 1 for my iPad and that was £9.99. Still think it makes sense to either get individual releases or wait until it's finished filming and get the whole boxset (which they are sure to release).