The Big Lebowski (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live August 26 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508969-1374498074564645.jpg

11508969-4084498074733014.jpg 11508969-1464498074915702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must gloss.

This!

I don't have a steel for this amazing movie either, although I do have the digibook... definitely don't mind double dipping though, especially when the artwork is this good! :D

I wouldn´t mind even triple dipping with this awesome movie :) . Good is that both artworks (Digi and steel) are great and totally different :cigar::thumbs:

I don't have a steel for this amazing movie either, although I do have the digibook... definitely don't mind double dipping though, especially when the artwork is this good! :D

I love the coens and this film is one of my favourite of theirs. I mean goodman is just 100% hilarious in this film and it's so quotable but I'm ashamed to say i only have this on DVD lol same with Fargo!!!!

Love the art and defo in for it.

Please be gloss, please be gloss, please be gloss

Last edited:
I love the coens and this film is one of my favourite of theirs. I mean good an is just 100% hilarious in this film and it's so quotable but I'm ashamed to say i only have this on DVD lol same with Fargo!!!!

Love the art and defo in for it.

Please be gloss, please be gloss, please be gloss

Shame on you! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flloydo
Meh I'd rather have the films poster then some farty arty stuff. If it was a re-release fair enough but leave the arty stuff until the second run or something

big_lebowski_ver1_xlg.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP
Meh I'd rather have the films poster then some farty arty stuff. If it was a re-release fair enough but leave the arty stuff until the second run or something
The front looks like that illustrated cartoon art wave that I'll never touch. That poster is great. This film needs something besides a bowling alley for me to buy it.

Brilliant, the 2 I want both have gloss finishes.

Any idea on when this and the witch go live?

Last edited: