Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
How good does the Jesus look @Noodles

I don't own any of these as I just don't have the cash or space for them but if I didn't own 15ish pops then these would of been my choice.

If a Bowie or Steve zissou is released then I'll prob bite

Reactions: Noodles

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
How good does the Jesus look @Noodles

I don't own any of these as I just don't have the cash or space for them but if I didn't own 15ish pops then these would of been my choice.

If a Bowie or Steve zissou is released then I'll prob bite
Really cool! I'd like to get both of these, but I won't be paying the usual £18.99 for them, so unless the price drops then I won't bother unfortunately. Thankfully I'm not a big fan of Pop's, otherwise I'd probably avoid collecting anything else like this too.

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Really cool! I'd like to get both of these, but I won't be paying the usual £18.99 for them, so unless the price drops then I won't bother unfortunately. Thankfully I'm not a big fan of Pop's, otherwise I'd probably avoid collecting anything else like this too.

Yeah price is high. I've seen them drop a bit on Zavvi at times.
I've massively gone off pops and haven't bought one in about 5-6 months. Again if a really cool one appears then I'll get it but all my pops are random (no actual collection completed) plus I can't stand the samey ones so I only own ones that look good and have decent features of the actual character of characters I like.
Although I would never buy them I see the inside out pops in HMV the other week and they really look like the actual character. A bit like Carl from up

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah price is high. I've seen them drop a bit on Zavvi at times.
I've massively gone off pops and haven't bought one in about 5-6 months. Again if a really cool one appears then I'll get it but all my pops are random (no actual collection completed) plus I can't stand the samey ones so I only own ones that look good and have decent features of the actual character of characters I like.
Although I would never buy them I see the inside out pops in HMV the other week and they really look like the actual character. A bit like Carl from up
The ones I have bought were from Zavvi when they eventually dropped to £14.99, which is still quite pricey IMO and I'd only pay that amount for the ones I really want. I'll wait until the others that I'm not desperate for drop to £10. The only Pop's I have are ones that came in Zbox's... some are ok I guess, but most are too cutesy for my liking as they look like baby versions of the characters or something lol. I agree that the Pixar/Disney ones like Inside Out look the best though, because the Pop style actually suits those characters.

What song. Or album?

This Is a real test on our friendship nick

Lol jokes
Haha I couldn't make up my mind, so just slapped Best of Bowie on. :p

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
The ones I have bought were from Zavvi when they eventually dropped to £14.99, which is still quite pricey IMO and I'd only pay that amount for the ones I really want. I'll wait until the others that I'm not desperate for drop to £10. The only Pop's I have are ones that came in Zbox's... some are ok I guess, but most are too cutesy for my liking as they look like baby versions of the characters or something lol. I agree that the Pixar/Disney ones like Inside Out look the best though, because the Pop style actually suits those characters.

Haha I couldn't make up my mind, so just slapped Best of Bowie on. :p

Yeah they do suit those characters

My favs are comic con superman sloth, Carl from up, baby groot and giant Thanos

That's good enough for me lol
I listen to it when I want the mix

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah they do suit those characters

My favs are comic con superman sloth, Carl from up, baby groot and giant Thanos

That's good enough for me lol
I listen to it when I want the mix
The superhero ones look the worst to me... the big round eyes just don't suit them, as it makes them look too cute/innocent lol. Ohh baby Groot is cool... forgot I actually have that one. Haha I just Googled the Up ones and they do look pretty good. I really like the Baymax one too... think that might be the best one I've seen, since he does actually have the big round eyes in the film.