UK
Release: February 2016
Purchase: The Dude, The Jesus (TBA)

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
How good does the Jesus look @Noodles

I don't own any of these as I just don't have the cash or space for them but if I didn't own 15ish pops then these would of been my choice.

If a Bowie or Steve zissou is released then I'll prob bite

Reactions: Noodles
How good does the Jesus look @Noodles

I don't own any of these as I just don't have the cash or space for them but if I didn't own 15ish pops then these would of been my choice.

If a Bowie or Steve zissou is released then I'll prob bite
Really cool! I'd like to get both of these, but I won't be paying the usual £18.99 for them, so unless the price drops then I won't bother unfortunately. Thankfully I'm not a big fan of Pop's, otherwise I'd probably avoid collecting anything else like this too.

Really cool! I'd like to get both of these, but I won't be paying the usual £18.99 for them, so unless the price drops then I won't bother unfortunately. Thankfully I'm not a big fan of Pop's, otherwise I'd probably avoid collecting anything else like this too.

Yeah price is high. I've seen them drop a bit on Zavvi at times.
I've massively gone off pops and haven't bought one in about 5-6 months. Again if a really cool one appears then I'll get it but all my pops are random (no actual collection completed) plus I can't stand the samey ones so I only own ones that look good and have decent features of the actual character of characters I like.
Although I would never buy them I see the inside out pops in HMV the other week and they really look like the actual character. A bit like Carl from up

Yeah price is high. I've seen them drop a bit on Zavvi at times.
I've massively gone off pops and haven't bought one in about 5-6 months. Again if a really cool one appears then I'll get it but all my pops are random (no actual collection completed) plus I can't stand the samey ones so I only own ones that look good and have decent features of the actual character of characters I like.
Although I would never buy them I see the inside out pops in HMV the other week and they really look like the actual character. A bit like Carl from up
The ones I have bought were from Zavvi when they eventually dropped to £14.99, which is still quite pricey IMO and I'd only pay that amount for the ones I really want. I'll wait until the others that I'm not desperate for drop to £10. The only Pop's I have are ones that came in Zbox's... some are ok I guess, but most are too cutesy for my liking as they look like baby versions of the characters or something lol. I agree that the Pixar/Disney ones like Inside Out look the best though, because the Pop style actually suits those characters.

What song. Or album?

This Is a real test on our friendship nick

Lol jokes
Haha I couldn't make up my mind, so just slapped Best of Bowie on. :p

The ones I have bought were from Zavvi when they eventually dropped to £14.99, which is still quite pricey IMO and I'd only pay that amount for the ones I really want. I'll wait until the others that I'm not desperate for drop to £10. The only Pop's I have are ones that came in Zbox's... some are ok I guess, but most are too cutesy for my liking as they look like baby versions of the characters or something lol. I agree that the Pixar/Disney ones like Inside Out look the best though, because the Pop style actually suits those characters.

Haha I couldn't make up my mind, so just slapped Best of Bowie on. :p

Yeah they do suit those characters

My favs are comic con superman sloth, Carl from up, baby groot and giant Thanos

That's good enough for me lol
I listen to it when I want the mix

Yeah they do suit those characters

My favs are comic con superman sloth, Carl from up, baby groot and giant Thanos

That's good enough for me lol
I listen to it when I want the mix
The superhero ones look the worst to me... the big round eyes just don't suit them, as it makes them look too cute/innocent lol. Ohh baby Groot is cool... forgot I actually have that one. Haha I just Googled the Up ones and they do look pretty good. I really like the Baymax one too... think that might be the best one I've seen, since he does actually have the big round eyes in the film.