The Blacklist: The Complete Second Season (Target Exclusive "RED Edtion") [USA]

Aug 9, 2013
San Diego, CA USA
Well here we go again.

The Blacklist Season 2 will have a Target exclusive lenticular slip and a "Villains dossier."

$34.99

Release Date: August 18, 2015

Hopefull not as hard to find. :rolleyes:

Picture ASAP. Right now this is all we have.

gRQy60c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing
Is this releasing tomorrow?? Or just the preorder. Just wondering why the cartwheel discount would expire before the release date.

A video was posted a few hours ago, a lot like season one red edition. Here are some screens:

7QX2Laj.jpg

gRQy60c.jpg

It is called the Red Edition. According to Target stock numbers my store only has 3 copies of the season(but they use the same numbers so I have no idea how many of the red editions they have)

I'll be heading over there ASAP(I still have a few hours till it opens)

My target had none for season 1 so I hope they did get some for 2. If maybe a fellow ninja will help me out? ;)

Here is the video:

If I'm lucky I'll post real photos soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
Success! My target had all four as red editions, 2 in the front without the coffin cases and two in the back all banged up in the coffin cases. -_- one in the front was nearly mint, the other was a little banged up. I grabbed the nearly mint one.

With 20% and 5% red card it was $28.72(CA tax included) out the door. It looks like mine was near where they cut the box open. The plastic wrapper on it looks like it was cut open with a box cutter and the cast has a cut mark on it. :censored: But they didn't get the slip. :LOL::thumbs:

Here is a pic!

1VpFdMu.jpg

Reactions: Netclone