Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Boogeyman (2023)

Tagline: Don’t let it out.

Genre: Horror, Mystery

Director: Rob Savage

Cast: Sophie Thatcher, Chris Messina, Vivien Lyra Blair, David Dastmalchian, Marin Ireland, Madison Hu, LisaGay Hamilton, Maddie Nichols

Release: 2023-06-02

Plot: Still reeling from the tragic death of their mother, a teenage girl and her younger sister find themselves plagued by a sadistic presence in their house and struggle to get their grieving father to pay attention before it’s too late.

boogeyman.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah, but the worst thing the director is now presumably going to recut it, making the film less scary. It all stems from how this new generation is being pandered to, how 'modern audience' gets offended, hurt, and scared by everything easily. :ugh:

Yeah, but the worst thing the director is now presumably going to recut it, making the film less scary. It all stems from how this new generation is being pandered to, how 'modern audience' gets offended, hurt, and scared by everything easily. :ugh:
Probably got pressured by the studio who only see :greedy: and panic whenever anyone shows the slightest bit of criticism. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of horrors because I'm a massive wuss, but on the other hand I come out feeling disappointed if I'm not absolutely terrified by a horror lol.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database