The Book of Eli (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release date: June 15, 2010
Notes: 2 disc

TheBookofEli.jpg

Brana confirmed The Book of Eli and possibly Clash of the Titans.

Right now we have Book of Eli confirmed for June 15th. I'm working on Clash of The Titans. There's a larger Steelbook launch for September around evergreen titles we're still working out the details on. The schedule slows down for the summer as all the Blockbusters start hitting theatres in May. Is there anything coming out you guys would like to see?
Link
:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh **** not another steelbook! Keep in mind, its Warners so I'm guessing this will be on IronPack. Thanks OP!

Yeah I thought about that too. Also, Clash of the Titans is Warner so that could be an Ironpak as well. I'll leave this here and if it changes we'll move them and change the title.

I am still debating on wether or not I will pick one of these up myself. I do prefer the design and artwork of the German Steelbook, but I since I cannot read German...it would be rather pointless for me to purchase that copy. :ugh:

I am still debating on wether or not I will pick one of these up myself. I do prefer the design and artwork of the German Steelbook, but I since I cannot read German...it would be rather pointless for me to purchase that copy. :ugh:

The movie will be in English, but yeah if you want the English lettering you are stuck with that Canadian copy.