Upcoming The Boys (Season 4) [Prime Video]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
In a world where superheroes embrace the darker side of their massive celebrity and fame, THE BOYS centers on a group of vigilantes known informally as “The Boys,” who set out to take down corrupt superheroes with no more than their blue-collar grit and a willingness to fight dirty. THE BOYS is a fun and irreverent take on what happens when superheroes – who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods – abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It’s the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven,” and Vought – the multi-billion dollar conglomerate that manages these superheroes.

Coming Summer 2019.

250px-TheBoysPoster.png

Personally I didn’t find the second season as good as the first bar one or two episodes and a few moments but that final was excellent. Love Homelander. Can’t wait to see where series 3 goes. It’s gona get weird

Wow! What an opening 3 episodes. Incredible

I still can’t believe what I witnessed in the opening scene LOL. Savagely genius

Can’t help but think it was inspired by when everyone wanted antman to shrink up Thanos and become giant man lol

Been meaning to start watching this for so long and finally got around to it yesterday :D
On episode 5 of season and its been brilliant so far, really enjoying it :thumbs:

Wow! What an opening 3 episodes. Incredible

I still can’t believe what I witnessed in the opening scene LOL. Savagely genius

Can’t help but think it was inspired by when everyone wanted antman to shrink up Thanos and become giant man lol

Now I've finally done season 4 of Stranger Things I moved onto this tonight and yep that Termite scene was brilliant :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo