The Breakfast Club - 35th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #135) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 22, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1099 CZK
Notes: Limited to 501 copies

9D874C1C-3C31-4094-9F2C-D78C06D00605.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I really just pay all that money for a crappy looking steel in a semi-decent packaging for THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE?!?! YEAH....yeah I did!

No, you didn't. Not even the best movie of 1985! Not even the best movie from Universal from 1985! ;)

Dear Collectors,

we would love to confirm that we finished FAC #135 THE BREAKFAST CLUB yesterday and we have started shipping all combined orders...except we can't because you know that's bullshit and we expect further delays. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
DHL deliveries, you suck, so hard! Makes me angry so apology about language in advance.
Yesterday, they turned up, man got out of van and check for contents, then got back in van and left without even approaching any accessible area of my home. Got text and email so had to rebook :banghead:
So they turn up today out back, my wife goes out and leans on bonnet, says hello to passenger, takes photo of van, whilst delivery man goes to front door and rings bell. Wife now is already up the side alley saying hello in loud voice where delivery man meets and greets her at gate to hand over parcel. So how the **** do I still get a text and email saying item not delivered - your sir are just a **** :woot:
What is wrong with the delivery driver, it does take more than 3 nanoseconds to go answer the door, or are you trying to get delivery on a weekend with a premium delivery payment. ******* :facepalm: