Shepperton
Release date: July 4, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

grimbsy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A fiver off . . . now priced @GBP 14.99.
TBH I would only buy this as part of a "2 for 15 quid" promotion and that's only because of my disappointment at the too zoomed in front image.

A fiver off . . . now priced @GBP 14.99.
TBH I would only buy this as part of a "2 for 15 quid" promotion and that's only because of my disappointment at the too zoomed in front image.

That's a bit out of order, dropping the price a day after release - bit of a kick to those that pre-ordered!!!

That's a bit out of order, dropping the price a day after release - bit of a kick to those that pre-ordered!!!
Yes, your point is well made.
We are more accustomed to this sort of thing from Zavvi than HMV and who can forget the anger from those that pre-ordered THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG only to see it in a BOGOF so soon after.

Yes, your point is well made.
We are more accustomed to this sort of thing from Zavvi than HMV and who can forget the anger from those that pre-ordered THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG only to see it in a BOGOF so soon after.

I've dropped a message to HMV, as I accept a price may drop soon after, if it isn't selling well etc, but the next day is where I draw the line :)

No pics of the back, insides and spine on this forum (not even from the dude with the customary "not my pics" ):( so about time to remedy that situation with this UNBOXING OF THE FRENCH EDITION - all in French, I'm afraid, but the video speak for itself.
(n)
01-261846.jpg
:thumbs:

Steelbook is of course exactly the same as ours here in the U.K. (apart from a slightly different j-card).

Have to agree with the "bizarre" comment from the unboxer about the blank black spine.

Looks glossy .. . and the lower front looks really nice with the Houses of Parliament but the remainder of the image is too zoomed in and cutting out Big Ben almost completely from the picture is not cool - makes THE JUNGLE BOOK just that little bit more acceptable.

Only mentioning it because it's part of HMV's "2 For GBP 25" promotion and was wondering if I should buy this or CREED to go with CLOVERFIELD LANE (all 3 in the "2 For GBP 25").
http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/grimsby-(hmv-exclusive)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No pics of the back, insides and spine on this forum

Have to agree with the "bizarre" comment from the unboxer about the blank black spine.

Just turned up so here you go :thumbs:

Hadn't read your comment before about the spine and must admit when I opened up it was a WTF moment! I can understand (ish) if they put characters or something on them but just to leave it blank apart from the studio and bluray symbols is just weird :(

20160916_120500.jpg
20160916_120514.jpg
20160916_120525.jpg