Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Brothers Grimsby

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Louis Leterrier[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Strong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sacha Baron Cohen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McShane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Penélope Cruz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isla Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annabelle Wallis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebel Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scott Adkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabourey Sidibe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Harewood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Hazeldine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leila Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lasco Atkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Nicholas Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tamsin Egerton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brendan Patricks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johnny Vegas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alex Lanipekun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dionne Vincent[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eileen Davies[/ACTOR]

Plot: [PLOT]Wrongfully accused and on the run, a top MI6 assassin (Mark Strong) joins forces with his long-lost brother (Sacha Baron Cohen) to save the world from a sinister plot.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
toE8C4YZvAf2X5Q8E4GAHjIfqvs.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Ha, looks ok.

How good does rebel wilsons accent sound! Didn't think she had it in her.

Also first film with his hot wife

Looking forward to that one. I'm still not sure what to think about Sacha Baron Cohen in general, but I do love Mark Strong and the POV style, so it's definitely on my watch list. And I really love the new poster for the film! :D

brothers-grimsby-poster.jpg