The "BURRAGUM" Lenticular Slipcover Discussion Megathread

Dial M for Murder 3D Lenticular Slipcover

DM1.jpg

DM2.jpg

I Robot 3D Lenticular Slipcover

IR3d1.jpg

IR3d2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the release date for Dial M for Murder or has it been released already?

Found it - next Tuesday, October 9th.

Last edited:
1EBBE73C-BB8D-4720-B219-3FC8AE6BEC84-12600-0000038E2154D09B.jpg

42409DC4-2638-4BA1-ABEC-0D487DEFAE4C-12600-0000038E271C8061.jpg

Went to walmart this morning excited to pick up this lenticular slip only to find they had slapped a price sticker right on front. Tried peeling it off a bit and it was leaving the dreaded "gunk" all over cover. Very disappointed, guess I'll be heading to best buy/target hoping for the best. Anyhow, great pickup! Def one of the nicest lenticular covers I've seen in a while.

[/SPOILER]

Went to walmart this morning excited to pick up this lenticular slip only to find they had slapped a price sticker right on front. Tried peeling it off a bit and it was leaving the dreaded "gunk" all over cover. Very disappointed, guess I'll be heading to best buy/target hoping for the best. Anyhow, great pickup! Def one of the nicest lenticular covers I've seen in a while.

The spray on goof off works good for the gunk. Agreed its one of the nicer slips I have purchased lately. I think it's the vibrant colors that stand out.

I use it all the time on them. Use a little bit. If your really worried spray it on a paper towel and like blot it on then it should wipe away. Always works for me and I have yet to damage a slip.