Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: April 19, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6F45865C-CA74-42C3-B9CE-31885EB8DFED.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also don’t think it’s fair me buying 3 copies when others can have the chance to buy them. I wouldn’t do it with a premium release unless it was a one click and I usually sell a sealed steel to help with cost.
Everybody's doing it. You're naive if you think otherwise...

Maybe they haven't got around to it yet, there are lots of films out there to watch and only so much time.
Then that's on them I'm afraid... you can't expect others to avoid mentioning spoilers for a lifetime. Hell, I pretty much know the plot of NWH inside out and I haven't even seen the movie for myself yet lol.

Then that's on them I'm afraid... you can't expect others to avoid mentioning spoilers for a lifetime. Hell, I pretty much know the plot of NWH inside out and I haven't even seen the movie for myself yet lol.
I could openly talk about this film in this thread and go into full detail about the ending without spoiler tags and I wouldn’t feel bad.

Or spoils. Not everyone has seen it ... :whistle:

Only people who have seen the film will look at the cover and recognize anything.

It doesn't mean anything to people who haven't seen the film but for some reason it's always the people who have seen a film that point out the fact that something could be a spoiler.

People said the same thing about one of the covers for "Get Out". I hadn't seen that film but the cover didn't tell me anything. Hardly meant anything even after I had seen the movie.

So maybe in the future if somebody thinks something looks like a spoiler they could just stfu.

Only people who have seen the film will look at the cover and recognize anything.

It doesn't mean anything to people who haven't seen the film but for some reason it's always the people who have seen a film that point out the fact that something could be a spoiler.

People said the same thing about one of the covers for "Get Out". I hadn't seen that film but the cover didn't tell me anything. Hardly meant anything even after I had seen the movie.

So maybe in the future if somebody thinks something looks like a spoiler they could just stfu.

albert-einstein-lol.gif