Release date: September 18, 2012
Purchase link: N/A
Price: N/A

3A3B6D63-D687-48BC-9226-92AFEF7577DB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date:
Purchase link:
Price:

I couldn’t find info on this release anywhere but I have it so creating a thread for it

View attachment 470644
Looks better than the Sin City one, that has the Hi-Def logo below. This one was also released as a Blu-Ray/DVD Combo-Pack with Slipcover, but the Metralpak looks better, because it has no rating-logo and the artworks is better executed, even better than the one on the UK-Steelbook, I think. But only dutch subs.
1588921116784.png
1588920949705.png

Last edited:
Looks better than the Sin City one, that has the Hi-Def logo below. This one was also released as a Blu-Ray/DVD Combo-Pack with Slipcover, but the Metralpak looks better, because it has no rating-logo and the artworks is better executed, even better than the one on the UK-Steelbook, I think. But only dutch subs.

Yeah i don't have the UK steelbook yet but from pictures online, wasn't that impressed

Anyhow, been hunting for the sin ciry metalpak

Yeah i don't have the UK steelbook yet but from pictures online, wasn't that impressed

Anyhow, been hunting for the sin ciry metalpak
I got it from E-bay for 20€ new, but it had small dents. The cheap quality of these metalpaks is very high in contrast to the nice finish and the good image quality.

• Wow
Reactions: toratora