Multi The Callisto Protocol [Next-Gen] (2022)

So, has anyone played this yet? Thinking about picking it up for the PS5.

I got it at launch and finally started it tonight, only played for about an hour but enjoying it so far despite dying twice and getting lost once (there doesn't appear to be a map telling you where you need to head like so many games these days which I actually do like). Combat does seem a little easy but I expect I'm only on the grunt-like enemies at the moment. It looks stunning

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I got it at launch and finally started it tonight, only played for about an hour but enjoying it so far despite dying twice and getting lost once (there doesn't appear to be a map telling you where you need to head like so many games these days which I actually do like). Combat does seem a little easy but I expect I'm only on the grunt-like enemies at the moment. It looks stunning
Thanks, yeah I'm gonna have to pick this up at some point as I was a big Dead Space fan.

This got kind of mediocre reviews, I wonder if it's because they were expecting another Dead Space or something? I'm still gonna get it despite the semi bad reviews, I gotta see for myself.

chrome_rKzs0I7dHV.jpg

The reason it gets so much hate is because those people try and compare it to Dead Space and it's not a Dead Space remake, its it's own game which has nothing to do with Dead Space.
i read it was also pretty buggy and had some quality of life issues that were patched later... so maybe its just a better game right now

i played through dead space remake a week earlier and while id say its a bit better, callisto is definitely a worthy spiritual successor

i always play with headset

Most of the times I forget to charge my headset hence I don't use it so often. Should make a bigger effort :whistle:

just finished it.. that was a really cool game.. really dont understand any hate it gets

I'm the same, I absolutely love it so far and consider this a survival horror title that will make it on my "to keep" shelf. I really can't tell why the hate but maybe becuz I haven't played it on release day I might have missed something.

Nowadays I just don't care too much to read into rating scores. There's so much boycott and petty people giving unrealistic scores to games that it's not worth reading into it anymore. I'd rather play a game myself and make up my own mind about it.

Reactions: hatredhorror