The Collected Works of Hayao Miyazaki (Blu-ray Box Set w/ Booklet) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Nov. 18, 2015
PRICE: $224.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

From Walt Disney Studios (info from The Nerdist)...
91wb5qxg0IL._SL1500_.jpg
INCLUDES:
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki’s Delivery Service
Porco Rosso
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Howl’s Moving Castle
Ponyo
The Wind Rises

Yuki no Taiyo (Yuki’s Sun) — a 1972 television pilot based on a manga by Tetsuya Chiba that was directed, storyboarded and animated by Hayao Miyazaki

Three episodes (26, 27, and 41) of the 1972 anime series Akado Suzunosuk (Little Samurai), featuring storyboards by the filmmaker

The uncut version of Miyazaki’s Retirement Press Conference

A book featuring The Great Dichotomy: Looking at the Works of Hayao Miyazaki by Tomohiro Machiyama, which “explores the themes and techniques of this revered Japanese filmmaker, and selected text from Hayao Miyazaki’s initial notes and creative proposals for the production of each film.

Last edited:
Could someone tag me when this goes live. Thanks don't want to miss this one. :)
You can sign up so amazon can alert you when it goes live, just click "Email Me" on the right side of the amazon page.

Well said Tridon mate it sure is a high price to pay waiting on a price drop is the best option hope the patience pays of in the end as I to would love to get my hands on this boxset best of luck my friend...

Reactions: tridon
Well said Tridon mate it sure is a high price to pay waiting on a price drop is the best option hope the patience pays of in the end as I to would love to get my hands on this boxset best of luck my friend...

Down to $224.99 now. Slowly getting better.

Yes slowly lets hope were still around and healthy by the time it's gets to our standard rate...

Fully agree with you mate as they are single and cheaper but this one is one he'll of a boxset I would love to have so if it goes to about 170 to 180 I might just consider it at that price but a bit cheaper will be even more better but let's wait and see...

Reactions: tridon
Thanks so much for the heads-up, man. I would buy this in a heartbeat, but all of my cash is going towards my dog's unexpected surgery this week. :(
Sorry to hear about your dog man. Hoping for your dog speedy recovery.