Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Box set includes The Conjuring and The Conjuring 2

49383185826_9d4f1cdaff_k.jpg49383382067_91d31d42ca_k.jpg
49382723658_88101d35c2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should definitely have waited till the third movie is out to do this.
Art is absolutely atrocious too, aside from the case of the second movie which isn't bad, all the rest is just weird.
Why is the case of the first movie a Dali painting?

I don't know... the series going forward won't be made by James Wan, so I see this kinda as the Wan Collection of The Conjuring. I personally dig the art, too. I'm not a huge fan of the series and I'm tempted to get this just because I love the artwork so much. It's weird and creepy and I think that fits the series.

Reactions: Jocelin
What’s with the weird creepy fake bodged art for conjuring 1? with the melted clock and acid washed doll. Makes it look like some B movie that was filmed in Poland

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Your point was to say that a B movie shot in Poland it would look bodged and fake. I think i got that right.

No no no. The art looks bodged and fake and looks like a B movie. Poland (the derelict unattractive side) was the first European country to spring to mind. Many others have a similar look I could of named. Areas of Russia for example. Or outer London lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jocelin
Dreadful.

A prime example of a lazy cash-in if ever there was one.

Just what were they thinking? And how did the studio give permission for this rubbish to be green lit? :facepalm: