Horror-Theatrical The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It - In theaters June 4, 2021

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Michael Chaves

Cast: Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Julian Hilliard, Charlene Amoia, Sarah Catherine Hook, Ruairi O'Connor, Megan Ashley Brown, Shannon Kook, Mitchell Hoog, Ronnie Gene Blevins, Ashley LeConte Campbell, Andrea Andrade, Keith Arthur Bolden, Davis Osborne, Paul Wilson, Mark Rowe, Stella Doyle, Sterling Jerins

Release: 2021-06-04

Plot: A chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.

James Wan Offers Conjuring 3 Movie Update
Source: ScreenRant
The Conjuring 3: “We’ve been working hard on Conjuring 3. Of course, that is something that I am not neglecting. So, we’re in the midst of working on the script, and still hashing [it] out. We want to make sure that the script is in a really good place. With how much people have loved the first two Conjurings, I don’t want to rush in to the third one if possible.”

As long as it don't feature any crooked man rubbish then I'll look forward to it

Conjuring 3 Is Moving Forward, Has A Script

conjuring.jpg

Source: CinemaBlend
After this past weekend and the box office performance of The Nun, The Conjuring Universe is at a point where it's stronger than it's ever been as a franchise. Big lines are forming for the new releases, and while the reaction to the latest installment has not been as positive as previous titles, there is no questioning the demand. Fortunately, the future is bright, as not only is the untitled Annabelle 3 gearing up to shoot this fall, but producer Peter Safran recently told me that The Conjuring 3 is aiming to start production in 2019

Michael Chaves Director of 'The Curse of La Llorona' will be directing the upcoming The Conjuring 3. Release date has been set for September 11, 2020 :thumbs:

I don't really get on board with these movies. They feel like horror movies for peoole who don't like horror. Very "horror light". Almost like an A.I. took all the troupes of horror movies and constructed these. The visual equivalent of a subpar amusement park haunted house.

Watched this last night
Have to say I really enjoyed it.
Much better than the sequel and what the trailer makes it out to be.

It worked really well with them changing the format of the setting too instead of it being some family haunted in a home (as much as I enjoy that setting I’m glad they changed it up).

It’s still kept in the same tone as the first 2 which is great and it’s filled with some really creative horror scenes and moments. Also no dodgy thin man CGI! the visuals seemed much more realistic in this one.

First Is still the best but this is a worthy second

The big guy in the morgue was creepy af and the twisting bodies at the start and end was so well done.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database