The Criterion Collection Flash Sale: 50% Off All Blu-rays and DVDs [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

djprodikis

Premium Supporter
Mar 16, 2013
Canada
For the next twenty-four hours at Criterion.com, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP), including our monumental Zatoichi box set and brand-new editions of It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Blue Is the Warmest Color. Just enter the promotional code MADFOX on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.

If you need some help deciding what to buy, we’ve created a real-time dashboard where you can see top sellers and what’s running low, plus categories like samurai films, essential art-house, slapstick comedies, and more. And we’ll be adding new themes every few hours.

The code expires at noon EST tomorrow, February 26, so don’t delay!

http://www.criterion.com

Attachments

• ImageProxy.mvc.jpeg
    ImageProxy.mvc.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
I've only recently found out about these in general, what fantastic discs!

i agree, i have around 50 of them, and my criterion wishlist gets longer and longer every month. i'd like to see another 50% sale on amazon.com in a few months again (like last year in june), then i'll order a lot of titles.

quite a few films of their catalogue have seen or will see a release on "masters of cinema" as well. it will depend on the extras which ones i order in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.