Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 2015
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC

image.jpg

11218694_499884726828415_7303950409315657076_n.jpg

Last edited:
Woo! Grabbed it! Expensive as all hell, but whatever. It's The Crow in a wooden box!!! I'll pay it off. After all, it can't rain all the time. ;)

Thanks, @Engelskind. Get in here, @cooey, @spass & @Wreck! :thumbs:

Damn, this is not a good time for me! I need to borrow me a credit card. :p From which site did you order Ken? I've never used any of them before. :emb:

Damn, this is not a good time for me! I need to borrow me a credit card. :p From which site did you order Ken? I've never used any of them before. :emb:

Went with the D&T site. I was on my phone and they had the option to flip the text to English, so that made it an easy choice. Crazy shipping costs, but we'll see how it goes.

Went with the D&T site. I was on my phone and they had the option to flip the text to English, so that made it an easy choice. Crazy shipping costs, but we'll see how it goes.

Me too buddy. I went into panic mode and got the money borrowed, lol!

I couldn't miss this. :)

Reactions: tridon
Me too buddy. I went into panic mode and got the money borrowed, lol!

I couldn't miss this. :)

Same here, bud! I couldn't afford this at all right now, but this is one of my favourite films ever and this is easily the best Blu-ray edition out for it. I love wooden boxes, too. This'll look great next to my German Jurassic Park wooden box. :)

Reactions: steel888 and spass
Anybody who used the D&T site before know if they're custom friendly? I noticed there was a box to write a meesage during the check out process but I didn't write anything.

Is it worth sending them an email?

Same here, bud! I couldn't afford this at all right now, but this is one of my favourite films ever and this is easily the best Blu-ray edition out for it. I love wooden boxes, too. This'll look great next to my German Jurassic Park wooden box. :)

Totally agree about one my favourites films ever! I absolutely love it. And the soundtrack is to die for. It's epic! And you know I didn't have the money for it now but I got that "fixed", hehe. ;)

Reactions: tridon and steel888
Its a very nice set, but it isn't for me. I'm not that much a fan of the film. I think I need to try watching it again tho. See, I missed it during its craze so only just recently tried to watch and ended up falling asleep half way through. I used to love Sting the wrestler who was a rip from this movie tho. Looks like it'll be a great set tho since it has great art and wooden edition.

Reactions: tridon