Upcoming The Crown (Season 6) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A Netflix original series, The Crown focuses on Queen Elizabeth II as a 25-year-old newlywed faced with the daunting prospect of leading the world’s most famous monarchy while forging a relationship with legendary Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill. The British Empire is in decline, the political world is in disarray, and a young woman takes the throne….a new era is dawning. Peter Morgan’s masterfully researched scripts reveal the Queen’s private journey behind the public facade with daring frankness. Prepare to be welcomed into the coveted world of power and privilege and behind locked doors in Westminster and Buckingham Palace….the leaders of an empire await.

The Crown season one will be released on the Netflix streaming service in its entirety on Friday, November 4th, 2016.

JcrIZTVV_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! LOVE the music choice.
Yeah man, brilliant choice of music. I'll have to really get used to the actors though, especially Phillip. All I see now when I see that actors face is that grumpy look when Ricky Gervais made a joke about his Pope Francis movie at the Golden Globes.

Reactions: kaw