Upcoming The Crown (Season 6) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
A Netflix original series, The Crown focuses on Queen Elizabeth II as a 25-year-old newlywed faced with the daunting prospect of leading the world’s most famous monarchy while forging a relationship with legendary Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill. The British Empire is in decline, the political world is in disarray, and a young woman takes the throne….a new era is dawning. Peter Morgan’s masterfully researched scripts reveal the Queen’s private journey behind the public facade with daring frankness. Prepare to be welcomed into the coveted world of power and privilege and behind locked doors in Westminster and Buckingham Palace….the leaders of an empire await.

The Crown season one will be released on the Netflix streaming service in its entirety on Friday, November 4th, 2016.

JcrIZTVV_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @kaw! I thought the first season was decent so will be watching this!

Loved the first season - looking forward to season two along with Outlanders :happy:

My wife is big on all things "Royal" so I was kind of forced to watch it. haha
But I actually ended up really enjoying it! :thumbs:

Wonder how far they will go (timeline wise) with this series?

Reactions: Sigill
My wife is big on all things "Royal" so I was kind of forced to watch it. haha
But I actually ended up really enjoying it! :thumbs:

Wonder how far they will go (timeline wise) with this series?
Yeah It got reccomended to me and I really enjoyed it! Im not sure how far they will go. I'm guessing if the second season is successful they will keep going with it!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Yeah It got reccomended to me and I really enjoyed it! Im not sure how far they will go. I'm guessing if the second season is successful they will keep going with it!:)

Wonder if they will ever get to the whole Diana story. But they would probably have to re-cast... or get a really good makeup team.

Thanks @kaw! I thought the first season was decent so will be watching this!

Finished season 1 last weekend. Me and my wife we really like it. We are going to star the second season this week. Hope its good.

Loved the first season - looking forward to season two along with Outlanders :happy:

How is the series Outlander? Is it good? I am thinking after the crown season 2, i might start watching the Outlanders.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Sigill
Finished season 1 last weekend. Me and my wife we really like it. We are going to star the second season this week. Hope its good.

Its as good as the first so far mate! I’m on episode 4 now. They said the budget for this one is £200 million for the series! It’s the most expensive show ever made!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
How is the series Outlander? Is it good? I am thinking after the crown season 2, i might start watching the Outlanders.

Outlander is great! Slow paced. But I really enjoy the story.
Like the Crown, this is another show that my wife picked and it is geared more towards her taste. Lots of Romance... It actually gets quite "steamy" at times. haha
But its worth checking out. Ronald D. Moore is the show runner (he did BSG, so it has that kind of quality to it)

Its as good as the first so far mate! I’m on episode 4 now. They said the budget for this one is £200 million for the series! It’s the most expensive show ever made!

200 Mil!? Wow... What do they spend it on? GoT isn't even at that.

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333 and harry
Outlander is great! Slow paced. But I really enjoy the story.
Like the Crown, this is another show that my wife picked and it is geared more towards her taste. Lots of Romance... It actually gets quite "steamy" at times. haha
But its worth checking out. Ronald D. Moore is the show runner (he did BSG, so it has that kind of quality to it)

200 Mil!? Wow... What do they spend it on? GoT isn't even at that.
I’m guessing it’s the costumes and sets. They said that the Queens dress from Season 1 cost £27,000, more then the original one did! I read about it here. It does seem like a ridiculous amount of money!