Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11223664-1784354228559274.jpg

11223664-1934354228898463.jpg

11223664-2994354228634229.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kipper15 and Flash
Interesting....says they've sold out already! A mistake surely?

That's a generic message they put before they put them live for Pre Order.

Love the film but I have got to say I am not too taken with the artwork. For such a nice film,a black steel just doesn't feel right.

I will get this eventually but when it drops to £7.99ish

Reactions: BDDB
That's a generic message they put before they put them live for Pre Order.

Love the film but I have got to say I am not too taken with the artwork. For such a nice film,a black steel just doesn't feel right.

Ah...I see. That makes sense. I'm new to all this :happy:

Yes yes and yes, so glad they have same artwork but is a UK steel (my preference which I am allowed regardless of price difference) ;)

Any live date news?

Love the artwork for both of these it's bit different than the boring poster art

I really liked both films so looking forward to these.

Welcome @kipper15 hope you enjoy your stay in this geeky paradise that is HDN

Reactions: kipper15
Not a problem, you'll get used to the way Zavvi work, especially being a member here. Can usually get a heads up about when a release will go live. Welcome to HDN by the way.

@Flloydo think I would be inclined to do the same.

Yeah it will eventually drop. Or italy is slightly cheaper.
Really like this art but angels and Demons is a shocker

Not a bit interested in this type of artwork for a movie collectible but maybe someone else is. Hoping this is not the start of a trend...

I like the artwork and at £12.99 minus any discount code, think I'll probably go for it.

Gone are the days I spend £20+ on Zavvi steels though as their pricing methods really lack respect. Some titles have been hugely reduced within a week of release.

Reactions: Flash
In this case and as I don't have something nice to say about it I won't say anything at all at all.
Also unfortunate that the 2nd disc is missing (available in a previous U.K. Amaray edition) containing "17 BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTES".

On the back of the slipcover of the 2-disc Amaray "Contains flagellation . . ." which is a warning you don't see every day on the back of a Blu-ray . . . LOL

Last edited: