The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

263A730F-512E-4EDC-8C62-8837BED909FE.jpeg

Aug 19, 2021
WB is totally getting onto Lionsgate's thing here - will be interesting to see if more of these will pop up from WB.
If the finish is decent and the price also 20 bucks this might be worth considering, even though the steel art is baffling. If it would just have been the face without that weird stylization it would have been fine.
Concerning the finish, haven't there been several glossy steels from WB this past year? At least in the US I mean - in Europe it has unfortunately been a different matter...

Anyway - I need a 4k steelbook of this, so this might be a fallback option in case Blufans won't work out and I'm sitting there crying into my melting B&J's ice cream cup.

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Kinda feel like this would look way better without
a) the logo on the steel & the slip.
b) that weird dotted effect they have going on on the left side of the steel.

Shark

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2018
I'll buy this but I hope the steel with a slipcover for a mask trend doesn't keep happening. AP, T2 and this within a couple of months of each other.

Nov 23, 2019
Brooklyn
I rather like it. I get the effect they are going for on the steelbook and it works just fine for me - but my opinion will likely change if it’s streaky matte.