The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
Manta always do this and I think they shoot themselves in their foot. That’s 9 new announcements on top of their 12 they announced last time and whilst 5 of them are left from before 4 of those 5 have now been delayed. Can’t they just announce a smaller number. They know what they are working on. And let’s be real. Matrix revolutions won’t come out until at least the second half. The batman is out in March so that won’t be released until at least the 3rd quarter. And then they announce the Nolan dark knight trilogy when A) blufans has just announced it and B) most the artworks have been used. It’s going to be buying the same 3 films twice in roughly the same timeframe and with most likely repeated arts. I know this happens every year with premium retailers releasing the same films but come on lol. And on top of that what will be delayed or cancelled form the new 9 titles. 1 or 2 of them will prob be 2023

Wish they focused on the ones that were delayed tbh. But at least her has concrete pre order info coming from that little delayed bunch

Imagine HDZ OC Motherbox, whatever Blufans will release and this one... That will be insane amount of money :D.