wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything considered, the overall price of the set plus shipping and the guaranteed customs charges can people really justify the best part of £500 for 3 films.

It's bad enough enough when you're spending near fifty quid for a single film delivered (or more) but that much money on three films that have been released to death in steelbook format and with such a limited choice of artwork to boot. HDZeta quality control isn't the greatest either and that's a long way to send such a big package I can't see them arriving unscathed especially when the steelbooks are scratched alot of the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
That’s gonna be a massive box!!

@wxlinkswd any update on how this pre-order is going to work?

Yep would be nice to know when we'll be able to get our hands on the big box..

Will it be shipped out separately or along with Batman Begins or TDKR or even separate to any of individual one clicks?
Will it be shipped sealed with all 3 one clicks inside meaning those who want it will have to wait till TDKR's release?
How will payment work? $450 up front and then potentially wait 3/4 months to ship if you have to wait till TDKR release?

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
My thinking is that each One-click should cost around $100-125 + shipping. With the same configuration of content, SPR was $95 and RPO was a bit more, I think maybe $110. This trilogy is a catalogue release so shouldn’t be as expensive as a new release but the license might still be a bit more expensive. I would say $450 with shipping for all three should be realistic. If they do ship them seperately, this will be spread over 3 months, and then the chance of customs sting will sink. I think that’s the most customer friendly way to do it. Then at last there is the box which we don’t know how much will cost or how it will be shipped. If it’s shipped empty after all the one-clicks, you have some extra shipping charges but probably not customs on top of the box either.

We’ll just have to see. Hopefully this won’t be that much more than three seperate One-clicks (especially when you compare to One-clicks from other companies, that contains more steelbooks thus being more expensive). For any other trilogy I probably wouldn’t bite, but this trilogy means that much to me and I actually only own it on standard releases.

This.
Even though I'm tempted because of the rendering above, I have to be realistic and reasonable (unfortunately). I wouldn't even know where to put a box this large, and it would be a crying shame having to have to hide it, because it wouldn't fit the shelf. (I'm already struggling with the few Box Sets I own!)
Also, a package for a box this large and heavy is a guaranteed customs hit. Now imagine the final price if I tell you there's not only the 19% sales tax (in Germany), but a 20% customs fee on top if the item has a value greater than 150€. Mind you the outrage if the box had even the smallest imperfection - I'd be devasted if I had spent this much money (even in the off chance no customs fees came on top) and the item wouldn't be minty-mint.
I will stay off this, save a whole lot of money and nerves, and rather enjoy the photos from those brave (and more wealthy) collectors who do go for this exceptional piece.

giphy.gif

Where is your info come from? :woot:
«The Hdzeta forum» as some would call it. :p

This is the latest in a series of "weeks that beauty shots are expected," though, right? ;)
I’ve only heard about last week, which rightly so didn’t turn out to be the case. But there was an update on why. If the Facebook guy also has gotten info on starting GB next week, you’d think that something’s happening. Buuut we all know nothing of course! :rofl:

This is the culmination of my 3 part-time and 1 full-time jobs...:shipped:

To further prevent a blood bath this should be priced around $200 each box set and $600 for the trilogy box set...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.