wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mickle_89
“A Film By Christoper Nolan” / “A Christopher Nolan Film” is like a Nolan Trademark for his film/s releases and is actually quite common so nothing out of the ordinary here.

Edit - For example in the OP for this HDZeta TDK release you will see the Beauty Shot of the Steelbook and the front artwork of the OC Lenti have “A Film By Christopher Nolan” / “A Christopher Nolan Film” at the top of their artwork above the Title of the Film. It just appears larger on the Live Photos of the Motherbox as damn that is one big box :drool::cigar:

No one is questioning why its there. I think everyone understands without an explation as its obvious.

But that's when it's on a single film
Putting "a Christopher Nolan film" above a trilogy doesn't make sense

Should say "A Christopher Nolan trilogy" or something to that effect

Reactions: Masta Norris
No one is questioning why its there. I think everyone understands without an explation as its obvious.

But that's when it's on a single film
Putting "a Christopher Nolan film" above a trilogy doesn't make sense

Should say "A Christopher Nolan trilogy" or something to that effect

Ahh I see where your coming from now. As these are like Nolan’s Trademarks and also as mentioned by CollectorEmtee the only other one I’ve seen is “From Director Christopher Nolan”. So at a guess Zeta used “A Christopher Nolan Film” as the line below is the title for The Dark Knight and Trilogy is below that. Yes it should say Trilogy but as far as I’m aware this hasn’t be used / approved so that just rolled with the one that they used, no biggie for me as that box damn it’s fine :hungry::drool:

Ahh I see where your coming from now. As these are like Nolan’s Trademarks and also as mentioned by CollectorEmtee the only other one I’ve seen is “From Director Christopher Nolan”. So at a guess Zeta used “A Christopher Nolan Film” as the line below is the title for The Dark Knight. Yes it should say Trilogy but as far as I’m aware this hasn’t be used / approved so that just rolled with the one that the used.

Yeah, for the separate releases its "A Film By Christopher Nolan" or "A Christopher Nolan Film" but on the trilogy boxsets they are using "From Director Christopher Nolan" as its for three films, just like you said:

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-4k-Blu-ray-front-720px-nhx3y3tg3kvmmqeztyi5cagguy98o3rleei14roopc.jpg

919njzOXCgL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, for the separate releases its "A Film By Christopher Nolan" or "A Christopher Nolan Film" but on the trilogy boxsets they are using "From Director Christopher Nolan" as its for three films, just like you said:

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-4k-Blu-ray-front-720px-nhx3y3tg3kvmmqeztyi5cagguy98o3rleei14roopc.jpg

919njzOXCgL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks for confirming :thanks:, Zeta must have their reasons for not using the “From Director ...” then. Speaking of Nolan I wonder if HDZeta have set aside #0001/1000 of this set for Christopher Nolan :cigar:

Thanks for confirming :thanks:, Zeta must have their reasons for not using the “From Director ...” then. Speaking of Nolan I wonder if HDZeta have set aside #0001/1000 of this set for Christopher Nolan :cigar:
Good point. I wonder if he is getting these editions he approves. Even if not, The League Of HDN Ninjas got his back right? LOL :)

Haha for sure man we got his back :D Speaking of which do you believe it’s Raysh of Raas or both as I grew up on Raysh until this came out and was like EEK!:LOL:
Now that is the question of the day LOL. I dont know man, I have seen both versions and either works for me. Got used to Raas a bit more since watched TDK trilogy so many times :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
I was thinking the opposite, looks huge :wow:

Worrying that the space I've prepared wont be big enough now

I hear ya, looks huge. My biggest worry is height atm as I will have to shuffle my shelves around otherwise. Length is fine as I’ve calculated mid 500mm’s so it will be interesting indeed fitting it in. Also it’s not just size to worry about but actual weight aswell with 3 x OC’s in there plus the weight of the box, so its going to be quite the beast to manoeuvre compared to what I’m used to with singular OC’s.

I had 5 minutes and I'm bored given the dust has started to settle... Well this being the first of it's kind I think, we all need to come up with new ideas out of the sandbox. Here's mine...

Given this hobby, I would like to extend an offer to all fellow Ninja's about sponsoring and adopting Nolan's Films in Steelbook form.

You will receive in this adoption pack:
a) your name printed on a card exhibited next to the set on my shelf
b) receive videos on the lenti effects of contents the OCs and inner contents
c) printed brochure and photos of your adopted OC contents
d) samples of how much dust has been acquired on top of the box of all boxes
e) delivered to your door every month for your entertainment
All for a nominal small fee of course :thumbs:

Three easy payments charged per quarter of $109 each. There is three quarters only with direct termination afterwards. You certainly will not receive what is advertised. I may not even open the contents, no-one will ever know if it's scratched. If you do get printouts, they will be by dot matrix and not laser printed. I have no idea how to make video's let alone how to sent you a copy of them. This is supposed to be just a bit of fun as steelbook collecting can be just a bit sh!t at times for some. HDZ need to get back to selling individual items, nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.