wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the majority of UK folks splitting their shipments or having both together sent? Presumably due to the size and weight they'll go via Parcelforce when they hit the UK (@cooey :whistle:;)). I'm still in two minds about it lol. Preferably I'd have them sent together and receive both sooner but I also worry about being stung with customs charges :pain::bag: Suppose there goes my answer lol...
I just did the one payment, fingers crossed :ohno:

Reactions: Mickle_89
If the release date for this and The Dark Knight Rises is tomorrow (9th), when can we expect these to ship if we are having them both shipped at once @wxlinkswd ?

If the release date for this and The Dark Knight Rises is tomorrow (9th), when can we expect these to ship if we are having them both shipped at once @wxlinkswd ?

@cooey can you please update the OP as it’s now out of date, thanks. Had to do some digging but found the latest update from @wxlinkswd in regards to when these will now ship which is the 18-20th of January which I’ve highlighted in bold in the quote below.

Update:
Some tacking numbers with the problem at post office system,they need change the new one,i will udpate the new numbers very soon.
TDK and TDKR boxsets payment invoice will send out at 5th,members can choice send those 2 packages at both or separatly.
TDK and TDKR boxset would be release at 18-20th Jan,since the chinese new year,china post will closed at 25-26th,if you want to send those as separatly,we can only send the second at 10-12th Feb,buyer need wait 15 days.
I suggest everyone send them at both,EMS only take 4-5 days arrived,and the shipping almost as same as separatly.the package was not very huge and we also mark the low package vaule on shipping label.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Right. Ive read through the multiple threads and website description of how to pay for this and where to request for these to be posted separately.
I have a question regarding paying via the website.
The postage there when going to the checkout is 61 dollars for the 2 sets and theres no other option. If i want to have these sent separately do i go ahead and pay that amount or do i email hdzeta and wait for some sort of confirmation?
Ive emailed them for the past 3 days but had no replies or any confirmation. So i assume we just have to pay the total on the website and wait for them to see our email eventually.

@cooey can you please update the OP as it’s now out of date, thanks. Had to do some digging but found the latest update from @wxlinkswd in regards to when these will now ship which is the 18-20th of January which I’ve highlighted in bold in the quote below.

Aw man I forgot about the fact that TDKR won't ship until 10-12th Feb if shipping was split. I was thinking they would just send them in separate boxes. :censored:

Right. Ive read through the multiple threads and website description of how to pay for this and where to request for these to be posted separately.
I have a question regarding paying via the website.
The postage there when going to the checkout is 61 dollars for the 2 sets and theres no other option. If i want to have these sent separately do i go ahead and pay that amount or do i email hdzeta and wait for some sort of confirmation?
Ive emailed them for the past 3 days but had no replies or any confirmation. So i assume we just have to pay the total on the website and wait for them to see our email eventually.
I'd pay before time runs out. If you've been emailing for 3 days and haven't received a reply they've either read it and aren't going to be replying or you're going to receive a big box. Either case is better than missing out.
I was patient for 3-4 h, that was my limit.

I wonder if I should un-split the splitting of the shipping. I really wish I knew how much the customs charges are if I were to get nailed.
I've never had to go through the process. I don't even know where I would have to go if they were held up.

I'd pay before time runs out. If you've been emailing for 3 days and haven't received a reply they've either read it and aren't going to be replying or you're going to receive a big box. Either case is better than missing out.
I was patient for 3-4 h, that was my limit.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes im going to have to just pay it and hope they send it separately. The problem is even with single editions my last two from HDzeta have been not only caught by customs but they opened the boxes unsealed the steelbooks even. Which is just sad, and not only that they used a blade to cut into the seal so the one click boxset has damage on it from them knifing into into it. And this has only ever happened to me when ordering via HDzeta. Nowhere else, so wanted to make sure doesnt happen yet again

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Sorry to read that, but there's nothing HDZ can do about that. That's all on customs.

Sorry to read that, but there's nothing HDZ can do about that. That's all on customs.
Yes definitely, Im not trying to blame them, but at least try and avoid it as much as possible. So sending these individually instead of a massive box may make things a little better. So since there is an option to send them separately, might aswell try and make that happen :)
So yes basically it just about if i had to pay and then request it or request it and then get some sort of a revised notice before placing the order. But im guessing I will have to just pay it and then request it stating my order number and hopefully they go by it.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I wonder if I should un-split the splitting of the shipping. I really wish I knew how much the customs charges are if I were to get nailed.
I've never had to go through the process. I don't even know where I would have to go if they were held up.

Not sure what it's like in Canada but if you get hit with customs in the UK it gets held for an undisclosed amount of time (my longest was a week) at Heathrow, and then it gets sent on as normal and held at your most local post office hub.
That's the same place I go when they try to deliver if I'm not in to receive it. You either pay the customs charge online and they re-deliver or you can collect it and pay then.

I've only ever once been hit by customs and that was a Nova package. If it happens again then it happens again, I'm not bothered as I just want all three in hand now as I seem to be waiting forever for every premium I've ordered in the latter half of 2018 lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
Not sure what it's like in Canada but if you get hit with customs in the UK it gets held for an undisclosed amount of time (my longest was a week) at Heathrow, and then it gets sent on as normal and held at your most local post office hub.
That's the same place I go when they try to deliver if I'm not in to receive it. You either pay the customs charge online and they re-deliver or you can collect it and pay then.

I've only ever once been hit by customs and that was a Nova package. If it happens again then it happens again, I'm not bothered as I just want all three in hand now as I seem to be waiting forever for every premium I've ordered in the latter half of 2018 lol.
Because you can't wait to unseal them.

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
Well...

I think after what cooey said about the subtle flaws inside, perhaps I'll leave them sealed a bit longer until I've seen all of yours unsealed. You might inspire me.

But then if you unseal these what about all your other DC HDZ 1-Clicks? You'll have to open them all :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.