wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume this is the info people are referring to. Per Alex in the PM....

Thank you for the payment of USD14 for 75 members.
I have yet to receive payment from the rest.

I cannot release the payment to HDZETA until I fully received all payments.
Main GB payment yet to pay.
1) Marc Smith
2) optimus
3) Warmachine
4) CjRod

HDZETA had sent me message to hurry the payment.

Personally, I think people are reading too much into that. I think what is being said there is that payment can not be released to HDZeta for the members that haven't fully paid. I really don't believe everybody else's orders will be held hostage.

Nobody would ever run a business like that.

I assume this is the info people are referring to. Per Alex in the PM....

Thank you for the payment of USD14 for 75 members.
I have yet to receive payment from the rest.

I cannot release the payment to HDZETA until I fully received all payments.
Main GB payment yet to pay.
1) Marc Smith
2) optimus
3) Warmachine
4) CjRod

HDZETA had sent me message to hurry the payment.

I think people just need to use some common sense and not jump to conclusions and stir everybody up.
It's almost like somebody saw a light in the sky and now they're shouting "the alien invasion has begun" and now there is panic in the streets.

Personally, I think people are reading too much into that. I think what is being said there is that payment can not be released to HDZeta for the members that haven't fully paid. I really don't believe everybody else's orders will be held hostage.

Nobody would ever run a business like that.
But that’s not what’s written, he specifies all payments, then went on to name the members that had yet to pay. I don’t see how that can be misinterpreted.

I think people just need to use some common sense and not jump to conclusions and stir everybody up.
It's almost like somebody saw a light in the sky and now they're shouting "the alien invasion has begun" and now there is panic in the streets.
Well aren’t you the chill one! Lol :cigar:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Of the 3 releases this is the one I'm looking forward to the most, and for good reason based on those pics

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.