wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The lenti on the box looks perfect imo. And I was already loving the joker slip but the back looks sooooo good can't wait to have this set in hands

One of the best premiums ever made. I would buy this if they charged $1000 (not to give any ideas though!). :drool:

I certainly wouldn't. No steel sets are worthy of that price tag. This is expensive enough having to buy all 3 one clicks so if this was going to be $1000 then I know for a fact I would pass because as nice as they look they are definitely not worth spending that much on.
Don't get me wrong, I love these films, the best Batman movies ever made imo, but what they present to us in comparison to how much they are really worth is a world of difference and I wouldn't bite at $1000 just for 3 sets.

That's just not true. We've all seen single editions sell for more than that.

That's just not true. We've all seen single editions sell for more than that.
Seriously? I haven’t, well okay, except for the Wolf of Wall Street FAC when I come to think of it. Well, my point about right state of mind is still valid. :p Nah just kidding, I’m sure there are a few out there who are just that passionate about their collection.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Seriously? I haven’t, well okay, except for the Wolf of Wall Street FAC when I come to think of it. Well, my point about right state of mind is still valid. :p Nah just kidding, I’m sure there are a few out there who are just that passionate about their collection.
lol one could argue none of us are in our right state of mind so you're right :LOL:
But my point was if a single edition can and does fetch those sort of prices there's nothing stopping 3 OCs fetching that or much more, and there would be nothing strange about it at all (to me anyway). It's not just TWoWS, haven't some non-premiums fetched close to $1000 as well? Like John Rambo and I'm sure others I don't know about...

lol one could argue none of us are in our right state of mind so you're right :LOL:
But my point was if a single edition can and does fetch those sort of prices there's nothing stopping 3 OCs fetching that or much more, and there would be nothing strange about it at all (to me anyway). It's not just TWoWS, haven't some non-premiums fetched close to $1000 as well? Like John Rambo and I'm sure others I don't know about...
Yeah I’m sure there are others. To be clear though, I wasn’t talking about all 3 OCs with my $1000 joke, just this one. If this complete set becomes sought after, $1000 can be realistic for the whole set seeing as it’s "just" double the retail price, which is not uncommon on the secondary market for sought after pieces.

• Thanks
Yeah I’m sure there are others. To be clear though, I wasn’t talking about all 3 OCs with my $1000 joke, just this one. If this complete set becomes sought after, $1000 can be realistic for the whole set seeing as it’s "just" double the retail price, which is not uncommon on the secondary market for sought after pieces.

With individual editions being sold on the bay for near £100 each the overall price is approaching 1000 already if you were to buy separately. The boxsets are around £250 each too

• Thanks
With individual editions being sold on the bay for near £100 each the overall price is approaching 1000 already if you were to buy separately. The boxsets are around £250 each too

I was going to say the same thing. Anybody buying on ebay will probably have to pay for shipping of each individual OC.
Plus the cost of shipping the Collector's Box to the original buyer and then the cost of shipping it to the ebay buyer.

So yeah, people are probably already paying $1000+ for the whole set.

Reactions: Covcraig
I was going to say the same thing. Anybody buying on ebay will probably have to pay for shipping of each individual OC.
Plus the cost of shipping the Collector's Box to the original buyer and then the cost of shipping it to the ebay buyer.

So yeah, people are probably already paying $1000+ for the whole set.

I managed to purchase all 3 boxsets with the collectors boxset from someone holding a group buy on fb on Saturday for £418 delivered which I don't think is too far off what you guys have paid so was pretty pleased with that as getting these anywhere near face value now would be like trying to find rocking horse ****

Status
Not open for further replies.